Dez "Believers"

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Every player plays with some kind of pain. To my knowledge he hasn't had any hand injuries yet the past couple of seasons he's developed a bad case of dropsy and fumblitis. He has still thrown childish temper tantrums on the field and sidelines. He pouts if he doesn't get the 1st bunch of targets to start a game, like a spoiled little kid. Example, when Witten's personal record for catching at least 1 pass in every game came to an end he didn't say a word about it. Why - because he's the consummate professional and doesn't act like a spoiled 5 year old like Bryant. Bryant has not played like a top elite receiver for years and is no longer worth a 16.5 mil cap hit this season. All he's ever been is a 1 trick pony of out jumping a defender. The Cowboys need to show him the door.
Copy!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
self proclamations of victory in debates on these boards has always troubled me. the sharper rapier always comes to the front on its own.
It is a strange thing, right?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
According to the Dez Fan Bois of you don't support Dez no matter what you are a hater. Lol

Quit trying to play the martyr

You painted yourself as a “hater”. You’ve made about 50 threads about your disdain for Dez.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Changes in personnel were not met with changes in coaching philosophy or offensive scheme.

Playcalling has also been a disaster aside from the two years in which the team has been able to lean on the easy playcall - running the ball to Murray in 2014, or running it to Zeke in 2016.

When the wheels come off, the predictability and lack of creativity have been consistently exposed for this team.

I think Dez Bryant has been dinged the last couple of years, limiting his athleticism. While he works out hard, and appears to be in phenomenal athletic shape, my primary concern is his recovery regimen - he should get on the phone with LeBron James.

tl;dr - Dez isn’t done, but our offensive scheme is and has been done for several years. I can’t wait to watch Allen Hurns run 15-yard curls on 3rd and 4.

Dakell94

Reaction score
So what you all think about this video?
i was thinking that maybe Dez don't have it anymore, or lost a step, but after watching this...i don't think the same