Dez Bryant appreciation thread

RunDMC

Reaction score
Give it up for Dez. Still doesn't look like he's all the way back to full strength, but yet and still came up with five grabs for over 100 yards and just a ridiculous, insane, all world catch as Collingsworth said that not many if any reciever in this league could make catch like that. Despite playing with a QB with no arm, always seemingly off and late, and still Dez balled out. Love this dude. Best reciever in the league and let's not forget the obvious this vanilla scheme that routinely requires him to best two guys because it allows teams to double him all game long and he still makes phenomal plays.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Yep. He's the best. He will be all world the second half of the season and won't give up.

Thorsson

Reaction score
Dez is phenomenal. Without Dez, Cassel throws three picks in each of his starts; he defends against interceptions. That Hail Mary catch last night was unforgettable!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Love Dez... He is a beast it's a travesty what this coaching staff has done to not get this guy the ball more. It's like they've gone out of their way to avoid targeting him.

RunDMC

Reaction score
Love Dez... He is a beast it's a travesty what this coaching staff has done to not get this guy the ball more. It's like they've gone out of their way to avoid targeting him.

I truly believe Dez could be the greatest reciever of all time if he was used properly. With his size. His ability after the catch. His ability to break tackles. He's a monster in open space and the speed on crossing routes would be very difficult to do with in the middle of the field.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I truly believe Dez could be the greatest reciever of all time if he was used properly. With his size. His ability after the catch. His ability to break tackles. He's a monster in open space and the speed on crossing routes would be very difficult to do with in the middle of the field.

whats this crossing route that you speak of

Danger

Reaction score
What a ****** beast. I'm happy Beasley had a big day, but there's just that extra excitement when Dez scores IMO. It's always something jaw dropping with him. He'll continue to get healthier and dominate as the season progresses. That and Tony's return are the only thing I have going this season.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Still think he should have been targeted more. But hey, we're the only team that doesn't force feed its dominant WR.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love how the camera crew got a closeup of Dez throwing up the X. It really has become his trademark and I hope to see more of it. That was a heck of a catch last night. People said it was a bad decision to throw it, but sometimes you have to just give Dez a chance.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Dez is great but Dez does NOT win this team games. He can't make up for a lack of no defense in the 4th quarter and he can't make up for lack of no RB.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Give it up for Dez. Still doesn't look like he's all the way back to full strength, but yet and still came up with five grabs for over 100 yards and just a ridiculous, insane, all world catch as Collingsworth said that not many if any reciever in this league could make catch like that. Despite playing with a QB with no arm, always seemingly off and late, and still Dez balled out. Love this dude. Best reciever in the league and let's not forget the obvious this vanilla scheme that routinely requires him to best two guys because it allows teams to double him all game long and he still makes phenomal plays.

Yep. Dez rocks and the QB that was throwing to him is the best we have not named Romo. I love how you take advantage of every opportunity to side jab Cassell. Hilarious dude.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I do love that they're finally lining him up in the slot. That's a clear sign that our offensive braintrust is not 100% brain dead. Just 90%..

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
No Cole Beasley appreciation thread? He showed up big last night. Guess he's still not forgiven for the kick return fumble? :(

RunDMC

Reaction score
Yep. Dez rocks and the QB that was throwing to him is the best we have not named Romo. I love how you take advantage of every opportunity to side jab Cassell. Hilarious dude.

Cassel is trash. Absolute trash. He threw two games away with two back breaking picks.

I feel like a dummy for believing in him. Jerry is a bigger dummy for trading a pick for him.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Cassel is trash. Absolute trash. He threw two games away with two back breaking picks.

I feel like a dummy for believing in him. Jerry is a bigger dummy for trading a pick for him.

If Cassell is trash, what's Weeden? Bio waste?