Dez Bryant appreciation thread

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Sorry to be a party pooper but we're 2-6 and are in the middle of the longest losing streak since 89 and we're starting appreciation threads? I've seen more appreciation threads this season than all of last season we even saw one for Hardy the day the graphic pictures came out of the beating he gave his girlfriend. The timing of these threads are puzzling to say the least. Some are reaching for anything positive to talk about.

I guess we need more this year to cheer us up. lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I guess we need more this year to cheer us up. lol

You know some are looking for anything they can cheer about when you see player appreciation threads in the middle of the longest losing streak the team has had in 26 years. Doubt we'll be seeing a Jason Garrett appreciation thread that would be a tough sell right now.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol nobody is as bad as Weeden. He is the worst quarterback in the league. One of the worst of all time. Again the guy had no offensive line he was constantly getting hit and hit and hit of course he'll have troubles with accuracy when that's the case. You clearly didn't watch him enough in 2012. It wasn't just the read option. He made a lot of plays by himself. Just him extending plays, running with the ball, making something out of nothing, and when teams didn't bite on the read option he was still able to make some big time throws. The fact that you think he is worse than Weeden when that bum couldn't dream of having the kind of success RG had in 2012 tells me all I need to know about you.

The fact that you're toting rg3 let's me know all I need to know about you

RunDMC

Reaction score
I appreciate Dez for standing up to that douchebag reporter today.

Cmac

Reaction score
Excuse me for wanting a clearly superior backup.

RG3 has been cast doom.....meanwhile Cassel and Weeden are stealing money. He'd be better, has been humbled (thanks Washington).....why not?