Dez Bryant Bought a Monkey; Names it Dallas Bryant

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Somewhere Howard Cosell just peed himself a little.

Oh wow. Now there's a voice and personality I miss...

Damn brother. You just caused a rush of memories!

Corso

Reaction score
A monkey?! Good grief, that's like taking a little gremlin into your home.

Don't get them wet!!!
Vv5KxRa.gif

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'd rather invest the money... and have it make money for me.

Me and my lady were talking about that tonight. If we had that much money I would go around randomly handing strangers $100 bills or buying people's groceries. No way you need all that money every after you buy yourself fun stuff

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Me and my lady were talking about that tonight. If we had that much money I would go around randomly handing strangers $100 bills or buying people's groceries. No way you need all that money every after you buy yourself fun stuff

i wasnt talking about his use of money lol

I'd just have a GT350R instead of some wimpy chevy

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I'd rather invest the money... and have it make money for me.

I decided to do the responsible thing and invest in some houses and then lost them when the bubble burst and have nothing to show for it. If I'd bought a Corvette instead I'd still have it and had years of enjoyment and something with some value.

Cant go wrong owning and enjoying a Vette.

Corso

Reaction score

His kind of money? Yes. Me and My woman don't quite make that kind of scratch so we make meals and give them to the homeless throughout El Paso days before holidays because we think that's a cool surprise for them.
Those poor guys. It hailed and snowed here like crazy yesterday and all I could do was be thankful I had a roof over my head for me and mine and a terrible pain in my heart for the homeless caught in that crazy weather.
It was bad man. My neighborhood still looks like a disaster zone.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
i wasnt talking about his use of money lol

I'd just have a GT350R instead of some wimpy chevy

Idk I was in the dealership the other week and saw the sexiest corvette I've ever laid my eyes on. It was 100k all black with black and red rims. If I EVER won the lottery that's my car right there