Dez Bryant catch thread *merged*

Joshmil53

Reaction score
dezsick_medium.gif

67CowboysFan

Reaction score
juck;4675106 said:
The best catch I have ever seen.
I was listening to the game on Sirius and Brad Sham said that watching the replay on the high def screen at the stadium that Dez was not out of bounds on that catch.

juck

Reaction score
67CowboysFan;4675114 said:
I was listening to the game on Sirius and Brad Sham said that watching the replay on the high def screen at the stadium that Dez was not out of bounds on that catch.
It was hard to tell. They didnt show enough replays watching the dumb San Diego jerks broadcast. They showed Cole puking and didnt mention it.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I missed all of the 1st qtr and some of the 2nd due to the NFL channel, was that "amazing" catch a TD or did the "cough" refs get the right call with the foot on the line?

Joshmil53

Reaction score
dexternjack;4675122 said:
I missed all of the 1st qtr and some of the 2nd due to the NFL channel, was that "amazing" catch a TD or did the "cough" refs get the right call with the foot on the line?

Regardless if he was in or not, there was still a penalty. It's kind of hard to tell because of the SBNation label.

btcutter

Reaction score
What I hope that "non catch" did was get Romo to TRUST Bryant more and throw the ball to ALLOW Bryant to make a play on it. Just give this kid a chance and he's got Fitzgerald type of ball tracking ability.

Ken

Reaction score
There is no doubt that it was an OUTSTANDING catch.

There is 0 proof that his foot hit the line.

Holding or not, he caught it.

Jenky

Reaction score
Around the 24 second mark. From that angle, it looks like his right food lands out. That's the only angle I saw so if someone has a baseline view please post it.

[youtube]kyKNhSf-G3Y[/youtube]

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
that effort...in pre-season, you'd think he was playing for a roster spot. This guy is a winner on the field. Just got to keep Romo upright long enough to get him the ball.

hairic

Reaction score
[youtube]lqnpgA-j74s&loop=1&playlist=lqnpgA-j74s[/youtube]

jzcowboy

Reaction score
Says he was forced out by Weddle and the holding call was BS. Awesome catch either way.

Bryan Broaddus ‏@BryanBroaddus
First off the holding call on Arkin was BS and this cat caught the ball but he was forced out by Weddle. Amazing play.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
apparently Bryan doesn't know the force out rule does not exist anymore

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
I thought they got rid of the force out rule?

Edit: Beat me to it lol

baj1dallas

Reaction score
He clearly didn't get both feet down. Kinda makes it hard to take Broaddus seriously.