News: Dez Bryant: Cowboys will still run the East

jwitten82

Reaction score
And.. that doesn't mean he should give up and shut up because you said so. Who are you? So "fan" that thinks he knows more than he actually does.

He is not on the field, so how exactly can he talk? Youre not a better fan

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Dez can keep talking.. he knows that if Romo and him were playing they would be 5-1.

I noticed multiple times people say 5-1 .. who is that team that would beat us with TR/DB healthy?
(Warning: Don't even think saying NE .. coz no way that team beats us the way the defense played with BW keep getting 3 and outs)

With Tony and Dez healthy this team would be 6-0 ...easily

:cool:

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Still think him holding out all off-season led to his training camp injury and week 1 injury. Football is not a game you can just show up to play, when you try to do that you tend to get injured.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I'm getting destroyed on FB for Romos comment to Brady and now this? Come on our team is just dumb dumb dumb. Why say anything at all? This team is on one of its worst losing streaks in years and these guys are still walking around confident? Just stop play football

jwitten82

Reaction score
He's still a member of the team. Man just go away. I would hate to have you on my team. You would quit every time things don't go your way. 'We lost, I quit.'

And you would never make a team

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
The guys who aren't playing need to stop talking because the guys who are playing aren't doing anything.