News: Dez Bryant: Cowboys will still run the East

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Too much football to play to be throwing in the towel yet... It's the team that is playing the best football the last 6 weeks of the season that often goes the farthest in the post season.

This division is WIDE open. Romo will be back for the last 7 games-- Dez will be back for at least the final 9 games.

RunDMC

Reaction score
Losing 4 in a row makes this team losers right now

Yeah I mean it's amazing to me how many people kill this fan base because we're so down and dejected.

What do they expect? This is not what anyone expected from the Dallas Cowboys.

As fans we dedicate three plus hours every week to this football team and its been a damn near twenty year Super Bowl drought. We've had some good seasons, but ultimately the main goal hasn't been achieved since 1995.

We all love this team, but it's absolutely sickening how many games we have given over the years. It's so incredibly frustrating. They break our hearts time and time again and yet we are still here every week.

knightrider94

Reaction score
Yeah Dez, you should have just told all Cowboy fans and the world what they need (and want) to hear-- how much the team sucks without you and Tony, that they won't do anything until the both of you come back and the team can expect to be stuck in last place until then.

That's the way to keep it positive Dez! :confused:

jwitten82

Reaction score
Yeah Dez, you should have just told all Cowboy fans and the world what they need (and want) to hear-- how much the team sucks without you and Tony, that they won't do anything until the both of you come back and the team can expect to be stuck in last place until then.

That's the way to keep it positive Dez! :confused:

Or maybe he could keep quiet until he is able to help this team

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
What part of "we're just fans" don't some of you guys understand. It doesn't matter if you're a "doom and gloomer" or a "sunshine pumping homer" fans can't have a mentality because we don't play or have any outcome on the game.

You're one of the worst offenders.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
What do people want Dez to say? " yep it's over. We're done"

Our season is looking extremely grim but with the state of the division now is not the time to play for draft spots as some say

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well don't cheer for Dez when he comes back. Everytime he catches a pass or TD tell Dez I've had enough your ***. Don't let me catch you cheering for him at all.

YOU'RE THE MAN DEZ! CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU COME BACK AND RUN THE EAST! X! ... how do you like them apples.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Thank god the players aren't a bunch of quitters like some of you fans here.

its nothing about quitters, its the system sorry you cant be champs at 1 - 15, am i quitter, no, i see Garrett for who he is, i cant help it if you dont. I know the sun will be out tomorrow, you might be making bets . i dont know, but the system dictates not what you think,

KingLerxst

Reaction score
Or maybe he could keep quiet until he is able to help this team

Serious question. Why do you care what he or any other player does or doesn't say? It's not going to affect the outcome of the season. None of the other NFC teams are going to use it as " bulletin board" material. Just because it's not something you would do in that situation doesn't mean Dez shouldn't. Maybe that just part of his personality. The fire and passion that he brings to the table. A never give up mentality that quite frankly is something the team needs right now. Just because he's not on the field doesn't matter. He's looked up to by a number of players on that sideline. I want him doing all he can to keep them and himself as positive as possible.

Wayne02

Reaction score
What do people want Dez to say? " yep it's over. We're done"

Our season is looking extremely grim but with the state of the division now is not the time to play for draft spots as some say

How about say nothing at all like everyone else. Do you see Romo out there yapping from the sideline?

Danger

Reaction score
How about say nothing at all like everyone else. Do you see Romo out there yapping from the sideline?

Jeez. Dez just said this remark to the fans as he was heading towards the tunnel after the game. It was nothing more than trying to keep their spirits up. He wasn't "yapping" or any **** like that.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Jeez. Dez just said this remark to the fans as he was heading towards the tunnel after the game. It was nothing more than trying to keep their spirits up. He wasn't "yapping" or any **** like that.

I'm pretty sure he was talking smack to NY fans not to Cowboy fans, either way, he should keep quiet until he can get back out there and back his talk up.

knightrider94

Reaction score

You mean the same Romo that told Tom "Super Bowl Champion "Brady see you in February? That Romo? Dude, stop! Let me go into that thread to see if you were upset then!