News: Dez Bryant: Cowboys will still run the East

jwitten82

Reaction score
See that's why I like a guy like Bryant and can't stand whining loser. Thank god our country has a history of men with fortitude. With guys like this, we'd all be speaking German.

He is not playing. How exactly is he helping the team? Or do I have to ask in German?

TonyS

Reaction score
Bunch o' unedumacated Debbie Downers in here. We competed toe to toe with the Giants at home without our best CB, best WR and best QB. If not for some bonehead plays, mostly by our 3rd QB of the season, we might have snuck out with a win. Our team is solid and Bryant coming back will help. We will be competitive the rest of the season without or with Romo.

So, what I'm saying is, "We got a chance!" Let's let our biggest cheerleader shake his positivity pompoms without tearing him a new one. Gawd!

Wayne02

Reaction score
A lot of loser mentalities are manifesting themselves in the site today.

What part of "we're just fans" don't some of you guys understand. It doesn't matter if you're a "doom and gloomer" or a "sunshine pumping homer" fans can't have a mentality because we don't play or have any outcome on the game.

RunDMC

Reaction score
We have wow the season must be over. Losing 4 in a row is impossible to overcome. Dez doesn't need to shutup. Why does he need to because you said so. You'll be cheering Dez on when he gets back on the field. I guess you won't be telling him to shutup once he's scoring TDs again.

Well considering Dez likely won't be back till the Philadelphia game I'd say the season is probably over. The Seahawks are a mediocre football team, but right now we're not even that.

I love Dez. I said earlier he's the best and most dominant reciever in the game and as good as Romo is I think the Cowboys miss him even more because how much the dynamic changes when he is in the lineup. His ability to beat press man to man with easy, beat safety over the top and double coverage, the ability to go up and get the football from anyone and at anytime, and he's an outstanding blocker on the edge as well. Also the clear cut emotional leader of the Cowboys.

All those things are true. With that said the Cowboys are 2-4 right now. To me nobody should be talking any smack when we're the worst team in the division right now. Would we if Dez was in there? No way, but the fact is he's not.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
It's so pleasant in here after a brutal division loss.

Just the way it should be.

bjfrancez

Reaction score
It's so pleasant in here after a brutal division loss.

Just the way it should be.

So true. However, this year is different. Such realistic high hopes dashed in the second game of the season. We need to move on to next year and get excited about that.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Sure fans like you can be like that. But telling players to shut up when they are trying to keep their head up is laughable.

No it is not, especially that player is currently not helping the team

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
So true. However, this year is different. Such realistic high hopes dashed in the second game of the season. We need to move on to next year and get excited about that.

Yeah it's crushing. We really had something special going into this year and it just got ripped apart.