News: Dez Bryant: Cowboys will still run the East

Wayne02

Reaction score
Exactly, most equals all.

Not sure what you're getting at, but I'm talking about posters on message boards. It doesn't matter if you're gloom and doom or a happy fan, we have zero outcome on the game on a message board.

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
Not sure what you're getting at, but I'm talking about posters on message boards. It doesn't matter if you're gloom and doom or a happy fan, we have zero outcome on the game on a message board.

I agree. But I will say this. Everything effects everything..

interent message boards are like high school hallway gossip.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score

But Dez talking to fans after a game does:thumbup:

Wayne02

Reaction score
But Dez talking to fans after a game does:thumbup:

Dez has nothing to do with us, he's in the public eye and he's an actual player. He should keep quiet until he can back up his talk on the field. Not that hard to understand.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Dez has nothing to do with us, he's in the public eye and he's an actual player. He should keep quiet until he can back up his talk on the field. Not that hard to understand.

So the public eye has do so with winning or losing :thumbup:

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Lol just shut up, we re 2-4

The Giants said the same things when they pulled their annual "awakenings" towards the last third of the seasons and it seemed to work for them as they seemed to always find a way of sneaking into playoffs during their runs to the SB. Attitudes of defeat would mean no run at the end of the season when Romo and Bryant's return could surely be essential in squeaking into the playoffs. We win with Dez in the game yesterday.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I can't dumb this down for you any further, so by all means, continue trolling.

Call it what whatever you want. Telling posters their attitudes have not bearing on a football game, despite the fact some of them actually attend games, is stupid.
Then saying that Dez taking to fans after a game as he's getting taunted shouldn't happen because...want exactly shouldn't he do that? The public eye is on him? What does that have to do with winning games?

Or are you just trying to tell him, a millionaire athlete, how he should behave so it reflects on you better?

Just tell me what it is you're saying because it seems dumbed down pretty low.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Call it what whatever you want. Telling posters their attitudes have not bearing on a football game, despite the fact some of them actually attend games, is stupid.
Then saying that Dez taking to fans after a game as he's getting taunted shouldn't happen because...want exactly shouldn't he do that? The public eye is on him? What does that have to do with winning games?

Or are you just trying to tell him, a millionaire athlete, how he should behave so it reflects on you better?

Just tell me what it is you're saying because it seems dumbed down pretty low.

Just re read what I've been posting and stop trying to take what I'm saying out of context. If you're a fan who attends games, then obviously I'm not talking to you, but if you're a doom and gloom fan or a homer on a message board, then you have nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Dez Bryant is an actual player who can affect the outcome of the game, you or me on a message board cannot. Why is this so hard for you to understand? I don't think he should be talking trash to fans about running the East when he's not even playing, it makes him look foolish. If he were playing, then it would be all good because he can actually back up his talk. It's really that simple. And what exactly does him being a millionaire have to do with anything? Are you one of those guys who worship guys who makes millions or something, that was just a weird statement that had nothing to do with what I was saying.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Just re read what I've been posting and stop trying to take what I'm saying out of context. If you're a fan who attends games, then obviously I'm not talking to you, but if you're a doom and gloom fan or a homer on a message board, then you have nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Dez Bryant is an actual player who can affect the outcome of the game, you or me on a message board cannot. Why is this so hard for you to understand? I don't think he should be talking trash to fans about running the East when he's not even playing, it makes him look foolish. If he were playing, then it would be all good because he can actually back up his talk. It's really that simple. And what exactly does him being a millionaire have to do with anything? Are you one of those guys who worship guys who makes millions or something, that was just a weird statement that had nothing to do with what I was saying.

So he talking or not has not affect on the outcome of games. Just some perception you have about it and him that makes him foolish. Ok. Got it. I'm positive he's not concerned with your opinion.

I'm excited and think it's long overdue for someone to take up the rights of the doom and gloom crybaby crowd. It's a noble cause. Have at it:flagwave:

He being a millionaire was just a descriptive you ran with. It's a fact about him. Also is a normal trait of people who don't care what you think.

Wayne02

Reaction score
So he talking or not has not affect on the outcome of games. Just some perception you have about it and him that makes him foolish. Ok. Got it. I'm positive he's not concerned with your opinion.

I'm excited and think it's long overdue for someone to take up the rights of the doom and gloom crybaby crowd. It's a noble cause. Have at it:flagwave:

He being a millionaire was just a descriptive you ran with. It's a fact about him. Also is a normal trait of people who don't care what you think.

Who cares if he's not concerned with my opinion, none of the Cowboys care what any of us post, yet here you are posting. Find another hobby because you're not very good at this trolling thing.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Who cares if he's not concerned with my opinion, none of the Cowboys care what any of us post, yet here you are posting. Find another hobby because you're not very good at this trolling thing.

Yet you care so much about what they say. Even when it's meaningless.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Yet you care so much about what they say. Even when it's meaningless.

You're the one who brought up that Dez doesn't care what my opinion is, not me. I post what I want for me, not for anyone else, but you seem to care about whether or not the players care what we post, yet if you're being consistent, the players don't care what you post either, but you post on here everyday, which makes you a hypocrite.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You're the one who brought up that Dez doesn't care what my opinion is, not me. I post what I want for me, not for anyone else, but you seem to care about whether or not the players care what we post, yet if you're being consistent, the players don't care what you post either, but you post on here everyday, which makes you a hypocrite.

Go back and read your post. You started by saying what Dez should or shouldn't be saying. Not what you wanted for yourself.

Bottom line is you have a defeatist attitude. He doesn't. That's what bothers you. That you can't and don't have that fight. To a player like Dez part of not giving up and being a sissified quitter is not hanging his head as the crowd shouts him and his teamates down with taunts. Rather, he talks back to let them know he's not giving up and he's confident enough to put it out there with the risk of being wrong. Whatever risk that is. At least he's putting that "out there".
Unlike a quitter who walks around with his head down whining about the team. And cries "we don't have a chance" then puts nothing out there. Just quits.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

Cowboys%20leb%20jump.JPG