News: Dez Bryant: Cowboys will still run the East

visionary

Reaction score
Lol, the false bravado this team operates with under Landry Jr is just our of this world idiotic

You and Beasley and Crawford got paid and now are nowhere to be found

Please be quiet

visionary

Reaction score
You mean the same Romo that told Tom "Super Bowl Champion "Brady see you in February? That Romo? Dude, stop! Let me go into that thread to see if you were upset then!

That was a stupid comment also

Once again, the same false bravado
Just see how Brady reacted when romo said it, like, yeah right :rolleyes:

knightrider94

Reaction score
Lol, the false bravado this team operates with under Landry Jr is just our of this world idiotic

You and Beasley and Crawford got paid and now are nowhere to be found

Please be quiet

If we gonna play this game, please add Romo to the list.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Doesn't need to shut up when there is still the rest of the season to be played and every team in the division has at least 3 losses. Give me a break.

Actions > words.... only wish that Dez could have been out there today to put his actions on display.

That's one player I never have and never will utter a bad word about..all I'll say is thanks for the optimism, watching this team aint the same without him out there.

Preach! Not the same at all. I never realized how apathetic I'd feel while watching games without Dez and Romo out there. Watching them is the definition of football entertainment.

knightrider94

Reaction score
That was a stupid comment also

Once again, the same false bravado
Just see how Brady reacted when romo said it, like, yeah right :rolleyes:

I just want to make sure we are consistent in our criticism. As far as I can tell, Dez didn't say that to any player directly; Romo said it directly to Tom Brady. Different reactions.

etw926

Reaction score
I'm getting destroyed on FB for Romos comment to Brady and now this? Come on our team is just dumb dumb dumb. Why say anything at all? This team is on one of its worst losing streaks in years and these guys are still walking around confident? Just stop play football

l.jpg

fifaguy

Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFMxpuphORuTxQMwGT2uuJhXBjFCqBb7F_O5haw5RKQQouqZ-gQlrul1o

Wayne02

Reaction score
You mean the same Romo that told Tom "Super Bowl Champion "Brady see you in February? That Romo? Dude, stop! Let me go into that thread to see if you were upset then!

I wasn't excited about it and Romo said it to another player, and that player named Brady just ignored him.

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
We have wow the season must be over. Losing 4 in a row is impossible to overcome. Dez doesn't need to shutup. Why does he need to because you said so. You'll be cheering Dez on when he gets back on the field. I guess you won't be telling him to shutup once he's scoring TDs again.

No they would never tell him to shut up to his face. It's whatever though. Easy to talk tough behind a computer screen.