Dez Bryant didn't know helmet rule?

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
It's always amazing how many coaches, players and announcers (including ex-players) don't know the rules. Even Bill Belichick got embarrassed a few weeks ago because he didn't know a rule.

You'd think when it is your JOB to know the rules, you might actually want to learn them.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Meh. No big deal. He knows now and will hopefully never do it again.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I didn't mind the rule. I thought Emmitt passed beyond celebration to grandstanding when he started ripping off his helmut after every TD.

Was a little much and am definitely a "player advocate"...actually respect him for it...at the time NO non qb's got attention outside of OJ...was time for the actors show their face too.

Hoov

Reaction score
Look in the mirror before you call another man dumb. You deserve all the hate and criticism. You act like a little kid who got his toy taken from him. You are probably some dude who got beat by Dez in HS, still living in your moms basement crying your sorry *** self to sleep. Grow up

Lol. Kind of a crazy post. But back to topic, what player does not know the helmet rule by now

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Lol. Kind of a crazy post. But back to topic, what player does not know the helmet rule by now

You don't know this posters history. He's a punk. But I would say he should know the rule but there are rules that people don't know. It's not like in his 4 years he has taken it off until today so maybe it's never been a big deal. Personally I'm more pissed about the pass interference call. It was BS

Hoov

Reaction score
You don't know this posters history. He's a punk. But I would say he should know the rule but there are rules that people don't know. It's not like in his 4 years he has taken it off until today so maybe it's never been a big deal. Personally I'm more pissed about the pass interference call. It was BS

You know I really was not upset about that penalty as much as I was upset about the lack of execution throughout the game.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I remember Emmitt violating that rule- at least twice.

Did that tarnish his image? Any of you don't like Emmitt any more now that you know this?

I didn't think so.

In the end- it won't tarnish Dez's either unless he allows it to.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I remember Emmitt violating that rule- at least twice.

Did that tarnish his image? Any of you don't like Emmitt any more now that you know this?

I didn't think so.

In the end- it won't tarnish Dez's either unless he allows it to.

It's not a big deal it will never happen again. I think we can safely say that we are overreacting as fans to what he said. I mean I won't lose sleep over it.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It's not a big deal it will never happen again. I think we can safely say that we are overreacting as fans to what he said. I mean I won't lose sleep over it.

That can be safely said.

Ridiculous stuff nowadays. There's enough garbage to complain about legitimately. This?

I have the words, but they would be deleted.

And when people whine about the players doing things their "heroes" did themselves?

Oh yeah- I have the words... but they would be deleted.

I've had enough of my words deleted...

risco

Reaction score
I have been a member of these forums for awhile and have seen my fair share of posters that I did not agree with but you sir will have the honor of being my first ignore.
All the I's say "YEA" YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!