Reaction score
Andrew Siciliano ELFN Sports:laugh:
With this guy the only way to talk behind his back is with sign language:lmao:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We’ll see. I’ve thought all along that an extension with some incentives is the direction we’d go, so this isn’t really news, but it’s good to hear Dez is probably open to it at least.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
As she said shes spoken with him, and he said its not about the money but about respect.

If Dez is walking back his "I won't take a pay cut", that's a good sign.

Salary cut, plus incentives where he can make it back if he produces more. Maybe the new WR coach can bring more out of him, particularly if Dez is motivated by a salary cut, and then incentives to make it back.

WR should still be a priority, but maybe we won't need a moderate money free agent. Dez becomes that guy. We should be looking to move on from Williams when his guaranteed money is up, and work on developing an eventual #1 to replace Dez.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Wrong!! Upgrade the HC and over night all the slumping players, especially offensive players, improve. If you want to rip anyone, rip the HC, he has had 8 years to prove he can’t get it done.

HC and OC. Biggest problem with the passing game was the coaching. They had no answer to the change in coverage we were facing this year. I don't think they even realized there was a question.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Dez Bryant: I'm a Cowboy for life. um yeah,, what happens when we don't pay him the big money... he's a Raiders for life or brownie...

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Want to rip anybody from this past season rip the offensive line play....only 12 teams allowed more pressure than we did last year. Our vaunted line let down Dak and this team.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't care about any of that. She's got the greatest mouth of all time.
I couldn't stop staring at that. I even googled it afterward to see if anybody else thought it her mouth was all kinds of jacked.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I know this thread is about Dez but when she said Tyron was doing pilates and yoga I said "oh no that is the death knell there".

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This is what made me love the player from the start. Before all the social media bull he got wrapped up in.

As she said shes spoken with him, and he said its not about the money but about respect. Theres nobody on earth or any other planet that can say Jerry and the organization havent shown Dez all the respect he could ever ask for. When he was going through his troubled time there wouldnt have been a team in the league that wouldnt have tried to trade him. But Dallas stuck by him and provided him guidance and security to save him from himself. That is what makes Jerry and this organization special. At the end of the day its entertainment and its just a game these guys get aid lots of money to do. But beyond that, fans have to realize that they are people.

Best news is the report on Tyron and him not needing Surgery, and he's feeling just fine.
Maybe, spiritually, you'll be a Cowboy for life, Dez.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This is what made me love the player from the start. Before all the social media bull he got wrapped up in.

As she said shes spoken with him, and he said its not about the money but about respect. Theres nobody on earth or any other planet that can say Jerry and the organization havent shown Dez all the respect he could ever ask for. When he was going through his troubled time there wouldnt have been a team in the league that wouldnt have tried to trade him. But Dallas stuck by him and provided him guidance and security to save him from himself. That is what makes Jerry and this organization special. At the end of the day its entertainment and its just a game these guys get aid lots of money to do. But beyond that, fans have to realize that they are people.

Best news is the report on Tyron and him not needing Surgery, and he's feeling just fine.

"Dez realizes this is a business."
She is assuming Dez does not have an ego. Dez might realize this is a business, but he feels the rules should not apply to him, "the best in da business."

Gameover

Reaction score
Never been a big Dez guy but it will be sad day when they part ways in a month or so!