Dez Bryant: I'm a Cowboy for life

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
This is what made me love the player from the start. Before all the social media bull he got wrapped up in.

As she said shes spoken with him, and he said its not about the money but about respect. Theres nobody on earth or any other planet that can say Jerry and the organization havent shown Dez all the respect he could ever ask for. When he was going through his troubled time there wouldnt have been a team in the league that wouldnt have tried to trade him. But Dallas stuck by him and provided him guidance and security to save him from himself. That is what makes Jerry and this organization special. At the end of the day its entertainment and its just a game these guys get aid lots of money to do. But beyond that, fans have to realize that they are people.

Best news is the report on Tyron and him not needing Surgery, and he's feeling just fine.

CapnB

Reaction score
I think T.O. used to say the same thing. I could be wrong. Ok Im probably wrong. carry on.

superonyx

Reaction score
This is great. The man will take a reasonable pay cut if asked.

Like I always say...you don’t need to upgrade Dezs position by cutting him when you have T Will and nothing else behind him. If you want a WR upgrade then get one....sorry T Will and Noah Brown...your scaring no one.. heck even Beasley’s position isn’t a lock. Dez, Ridley, and T Will sure sounds better than Ridley, Beasley and T Will...

Free agency is getting slimmer each day with guys like Landry getting franchise tag.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Jerry: ok Dez, you are fiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrDez -Jerry I retire right NOW!rrrred

cern

Reaction score
To some players respect and money are one and the same. I put dez in that category.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

His idea of reasonable and another person's could be completely different.

When athletes with egos start throwing around the word "respect" and that they "know it is a business", that usually is not a case where there will be what should be a "reasonable" outcome.

He is not going to admit that he is not among the league's elite, even though he is being paid like it.

So, he is going to expect "respect" in the form of some kind of tweak that probably keeps his salary exactly where it is and then he would think he was helping the Cowboys out by giving some temporary relief in terms of the cap hit.

When they say "its not about the money", it really is about the money.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Like I always say...you don’t need to upgrade Dezs position by cutting him when you have T Will and nothing else behind him. If you want a WR upgrade then get one....sorry T Will and Noah Brown...your scaring no one.. heck even Beasley’s position isn’t a lock. Dez, Ridley, and T Will sure sounds better than Ridley, Beasley and T Will...

Free agency is getting slimmer each day with guys like Landry getting franchise tag.

I’m out on getting a first round WR until Dak improves his passing.

I’d rather have OL or a TE. Something we will actually use.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I’m out on getting a first round WR until Dak improves his passing.

I’d rather have OL or a TE. Something we will actually use.
How are we going to use a TE?

The real statement should be "I'm out on getting a first round WR since they are overpaying both Bryant and Williams right now".