Dez Bryant is such a jerk

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your remarks are is what's wrong with people today. All they care about is themselves. Their own personal satisfaction.

Tolerance and a bit of perspective. That's what's wrong with folks today? Interesting take.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care how much he yells, but dropped passes and not getting separation? That irks me about any guy that's supposedly a top 3, or at least a top 5 WR.

I've been meaning to address this post........

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
It's a travesty watching this guy jawjacking and acting a fool on the sidelines. Blatantly cursing out and acting hostile towards members of the team staff? I don't care HOW well he plays the game, it's no excuse for that kind of behavior.

Total d-bag.

What happened? What did I miss?

Jenky

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, Dez Bryant having a little pow-wow with Terrance Williams after the game. The nerve!

nablives

Reaction score
I've been meaning to address this post........

So do it? Don't think last night erases the past. It was a good game by Dez. They need him to have good games for the rest of the season, and not get shut down by young Commanders CBs in week 17 like he did earlier this season. It's a pretty short season at this point, so hopefully that's not too much to ask.