Dez Bryant isn't worth his contract

Verdict

Reaction score
It really depends on the situation but we know Jerry did it once lol

Yeah. He did which turned out to be a poor decision. Plus Dez has a huge contract and is in decline. Hopefully we will find someone who would take him off our hands.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It really depends on the situation but we know Jerry did it once lol
There is very little incentive to trade for players with max contracts because teams can just use that money on free agents without giving up picks.

Under the current CBA draft picks are salary cap management tools because their their rookie salaries are limited. That makes draft picks even more valuable than before this CBA.

A team can get a better WR than Dez in free agency.

Verdict

Reaction score
There is very little incentive to trade for players with max contracts because teams can just use that money on free agents without giving up picks.

Under the current CBA draft picks are salary cap management tools because their their rookie salaries are limited. That makes draft picks even more valuable than before this CBA.

A team can get a better WR than Dez in free agency.

Yes. And keep their draft picks. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it. I just don't think it's a remote possibility.

dfense

Reaction score
The guy is on pace for 780 yards receiving, how can Dallas justify keeping him and paying him all that money?
I was thinking the same thing watching the Giants today. Their 85 million dollar defensive end has 17 tackles and 2 sacks.

Verdict

Reaction score
Anyone want to argue Dez is THE MAN tonight? What a ******* joke.

Verdict

Reaction score
I wonder what he is on pace for now? $17 million dollars for about 600 yards and 4 TDs?