Dez Bryant isn't worth his contract

jwitten82

Reaction score
ya'll dont ever get tired of doing this ****? Team no showed but lets go after one of the handful of guys that showed a pulse. Please, I hope Dez does get to go and play for a winning organization.
I hope he goes too, by the time him and Dak get on the same page, Dez contract will be over lol

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
He started good but then Atlanta realized that we have a backup at LT.

romothesavior

Reaction score
ya'll dont ever get tired of doing this ****? Team no showed but lets go after one of the handful of guys that showed a pulse. Please, I hope Dez does get to go and play for a winning organization.
No one is blaming Dez for losing tonight. This has to do with his performance over the course of this year (and last).

He is paid like a top 5 receiver and puts up JAG numbers. That's a problem.

The Natural

Reaction score
No one is blaming Dez for losing tonight. This has to do with his performance over the course of this year (and last).

He is paid like a top 5 receiver and puts up JAG numbers. That's a problem.
I sincerely hope Dez is playing elsewhere next year so I can look back at this post and laugh. He's just another in a long line of careers that have been wasted predominantly under JG's watch. Get out of dodge while you can still contribute on a contender Dez

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
I sincerely hope Dez is playing elsewhere next year so I can look back at this post and laugh. He's just another in a long line of careers that have been wasted predominantly under JG's watch. Get out of dodge while you can still contribute on a contender Dez

Seriously. Cowboys fans just don’t get it. Plus the amount of Dez topics will take a nose dive.

What we should be focusing on is our clapper of a HC

romothesavior

Reaction score
You don't have to convince me that JG is wasting talent; he is terrible. I'm sure Dez would be better utilized elsewhere. But let's also acknowledge that Dez has been shut down by opposing teams over the past few seasons.

The book has been written on him: he's awesome at playing physical and going after the 50/50 ball, but he's not going to get separation through great route running or explosive speed. Defenses simply don't fear him anymore.

There's no need to be an *** to make your point. One can be concerned about a player's performance without being a bad fan.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
He cant throw it to himself! He earned his contract, how would ylu like it if your boss came to you and changed your paysacale?

Pretty sure if I was sup posed to work a full week and I only showed up two days my boss would change my payscale

The Natural

Reaction score
You don't have to convince me that JG is wasting talent; he is terrible. I'm sure Dez would be better utilized elsewhere. But let's also acknowledge that Dez has been shut down by opposing teams over the past few seasons.

The book has been written on him: he's awesome at playing physical and going after the 50/50 ball, but he's not going to get separation through great route running or explosive speed. Defenses simply don't fear him anymore.

There's no need to be an *** to make your point. One can be concerned about a player's performance without being a bad fan.
man get out your feelings. Any offensive mind worth a damn would have a field day with someone of Dez' talent leading their receiving core.