Dez Bryant promoted to Ravens active roster

MyFairLady

Reaction score
LOL if you don't think those two ding bats are on the low end of the maturity spectrum i don't know what to say.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
LOL quote yourself. I hope all their money brings them a life time of happiness.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Quote me if you gonna respond to me. Imagine personally insulting 20 year olds who you have never met and have more $$ than you will ever have
I don't get the last part when the same can be said for you too. That's just not a good tactic IMO. People online stay using it though for some strange reason. I don't disagree with your overall point though but people need to make themselves feel better so it happens.

quickccc

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson does a subpar job of getting the ball to receivers - i just don't expect much from Dez in Balty land :(

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Please don't, use the saints. They were desperate after losing their #1 and #3 receivers in back to back weeks so FINALLY in week 10 Bryant was signed. Part of the free agency period, training camp, preseason and then finally TEN weeks into the season a team was desperate enough to sign Bryant. As far as Cooper is concerned, his ability to catch the ball has NEVER come into question.

Translation = Please don't use the Saints because it undermines the point I'm trying to make.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
This article states that Pro Football Focus says that Bryant did have the most drops in 2017

https://www.raiderecho.com/sports/2018/05/15/dropping-the-ball-on-dez-bryant/

I'm sorry but when did the North Garland High School newspaper become a credible source? And you will notice that even though the article says "According to ProFootballFocus" it does not actually cite them as a source. This is a classic tactic used when one's source is flimsy. Your article was written by a high school kid. I'm gonna go ahead and go with the Washington post article over him if you don't mind.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I don't get the last part when the same can be said for you too. That's just not a good tactic IMO. People online stay using it though for some strange reason. I don't disagree with your overall point though but people need to make themselves feel better so it happens.
If you reread did i personally insult a player? Ill say if they play like trash or not but i dont insult them on a personal level. Hes from the linden johnson days theres a reason why ppl do this to athletes

Philmonroe

Reaction score
If you reread did i personally insult a player? Ill say if they play like trash or not but i dont insult them on a personal level. Hes from the linden johnson days theres a reason why ppl do this to athletes
I don't need to reread. I just think saying someone having more money than person a is funny when they also have more money than person b aka you too. That's all. That logic is just funny to me. I know why they do it to athletes. Some are jealous and I get that. I'm just saying the money thing is just not the best way to go about it. Not like you care what I'm saying just think its weird when outside of very few cases any star player has more money than dang near all of us on here that's all. No beef just disagreement on that saying.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I don't need to reread. I just think saying someone having more money than person a is funny when they also have more money than person b aka you too. That's all. That logic is just funny to me. I know why they do it to athletes. Some are jealous and I get that. I'm just saying the money thing is just not the best way to go about it. Not like you care what I'm saying just think its weird when outside of very few cases any star player has more money than dang near all of us on here that's all. No beef just disagreement on that saying.
I really could care less about your opinions you are correct about one thing. I know they have more $$ than me but im not personally attacking the players lol.

Congrats on girlsgonewild liking your post

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Translation = Please don't use the Saints because it undermines the point I'm trying to make.

No, the saints PROVES what I'm saying. In 2018 the Cowboys released Bryant once free agency started and he had that time, then all of training camp and preseason and still nobody wanted him. Week1 nothing, week 2 nothing, week 3 nothing, week 4 nothing, week 5 nothing, week 6 nothing, week 7 nothing, week 8 nothing, week 9 nothing, and then week 10 after the saints lost both their #1 and #3 receivers in back to back weeks were desperate enough to sign Bryant. Really good players don't sit for SEVEN MONTHS unsigned unless they have off the field issues.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
No, the saints PROVES what I'm saying. In 2018 the Cowboys released Bryant once free agency started and he had that time, then all of training camp and preseason and still nobody wanted him. Week1 nothing, week 2 nothing, week 3 nothing, week 4 nothing, week 5 nothing, week 6 nothing, week 7 nothing, week 8 nothing, week 9 nothing, and then week 10 after the saints lost both their #1 and #3 receivers in back to back weeks were desperate enough to sign Bryant. Really good players don't sit for SEVEN MONTHS unsigned unless they have off the field issues.
I am not a Dez fan but it is false nobody wanted him. Cleveland and Baltimore offered him contracts. Dez declined them both.

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Article/Browns-deal-Dez-Bryant-5-million-121010514/

https://ravenswire.usatoday.com/201...-down-7-million-per-season-offer-from-ravens/

Last edited:

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I'm sorry but when did the North Garland High School newspaper become a credible source? And you will notice that even though the article says "According to ProFootballFocus" it does not actually cite them as a source. This is a classic tactic used when one's source is flimsy. Your article was written by a high school kid. I'm gonna go ahead and go with the Washington post article over him if you don't mind.

Since some things are a little over your head it doesn't matter what publication names something that was published that isn't true, they then leave themselves open for a law suite. Here's another thing that because they chose to say according to instead of our source is, is nothing more than you not being able to add 1 + 1 = 2.. By saying according to is naming their source. So if some place like SI had an article that said according to Pro Football Focus Bryant led the league in drops for 2017 it wouldn't count because they didn't say our source is Pro Football Focus? Now I'm not saying SI did, only showing that saying according to is naming a source and I'll take a publication that it's entire business is football stats over the sports department of a newspaper.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score