Dez Bryant says maybe he will play later this year

kskboys

Reaction score
He fiiiiiiinally figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has he deluded himself so much that he thinks it's actually up to him?

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
The Dez story is just becoming sad. Dude is apparently going through some stuff and has no real support structure except a bank account.

kskboys

Reaction score
When we talk about how many routes he can run, does it count when he jogs the route?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score

That play at 2:25 against the Rams and the play where he made Janoris Jenkins fall, alone, would have given Dez another ~100 yards and 2 TDs on the season.

Dez had his share of drops, but I honestly can't believe that there are still folks out there who think his decline has nothing to do with Dak.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
That play at 2:25 against the Rams and the play where he made Janoris Jenkins fall, alone, would have given Dez another ~100 yards and 2 TDs on the season.

Dez had his share of drops, but I honestly can't believe that there are still folks out there who think his decline has nothing to do with Dak.

Completely agree.

Dez had the dropsies last year but Dez Bryant can catch a football. Last year was a outlier.

AS far as the route running and stats that can be put on the shoulders of coaching and Dak.

They schematically screwed Dez and Dak in a lot of ways the coaches screwed him for calling offenses that the defense could predict.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
He's getting really bad advice from someone. If he is trying to position himself for a payday in 2019, he should have been in mini camp/training camp with someone to build a rapport with a QB. Sitting out until after the season starts just defies all logic *if* that's his goal.

kskboys

Reaction score

The rest of the NFL doesn't appear to.

kskboys

Reaction score
He's getting really bad advice from someone. If he is trying to position himself for a payday in 2019, he should have been in mini camp/training camp with someone to build a rapport with a QB. Sitting out until after the season starts just defies all logic *if* that's his goal.
At this point, Dez should be a Raven.

Xelda

Reaction score
Do any of you guys ever stop to consider that Dez doesn't want what you want? That he has different priorities than you might have? Different goals? That he might be privy to more information about himself and teams than you do?

What may be dumb for what your goals/desires/priorities might be in his situation could be very smart for his.
You have valid points and I'm not knocking what you have to say. It's just that NFL careers are short and he's coming to the end of his earning potential.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Who he think he is .....Ricky Jerrett????

ricky+jerret.jpg

Kevinicus

Reaction score
You have valid points and I'm not knocking what you have to say. It's just that NFL careers are short and he's coming to the end of his earning potential.

That's true...but maybe the money is lower on his priority list?

John813

Reaction score

Yup. If he wanted a "payday" next year he should of signed for cheap with the Browns, cause at least he would of had a week or two to get used to the QB's there.

Ego/bad advice has caused him to be sitting on the couch this far. Same goes for Hankins.

If he had left Dallas and didn't act a fool on twitter I bet he would of been signed somewhere favorable to him.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Welp, he can always borrow some change from Rodgers.