Dez Bryant says maybe he will play later this year

glimmerman

Reaction score
The dude isn't playing it smart. He has a better opportunity with the Browns if he wants a one year prove it deal. Most recently with the Cowboys he's been covered by a CB and safety over the top, or just single covered by the best CB taking him out of the game. All of his big plays came from neither situation. The guy can still make big plays if he is single covered by just any CB/S. On the Browns he would not be the center of attention and has an opportunity to show off. Bad move on his part. Damn dude, 5 mil for one year to play football and have some fun. He's still a young guy with life by the nuts, he's gotta stop taking everything so seriously and personal.
Every move he has made the last year seems to be a bad move. Lol. Should have taken the ravens deal.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Nah Ricky Jerrett has a ring and can run routes :rolleyes:

Who he think he is .....Ricky Jerrett????

ricky+jerret.jpg

Last edited:

staubach24

Reaction score
He is clearly waiting on a team's desperation thru injury to get a better offer financially. Dez is his own worst enemy. He might be working out in the gym, but he is not in football shape. Missing preseason for the team you were apart of is one thing. Acclimating with a new team and new coaching staff and developing chemistry with a different QB on the fly is difficult. He did not think this through.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Y'all some ungrateful son of a guns........dude was a great Cowboy.... All time WR TD leader
They didn’t just get rid of him cause Witten and a few other wanted him gone. I would have personally kept him one more year, we needed his big play capability but there is reasons maybe we don’t know everything about.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Y'all some unnoticin' sons a guns!!!

Refusal to rehab.
Refusal to run routes.
Mouthy.

What I appreciate the absolute most in players is toughness, tenacity, and pure effort. Dez strikes out in all 3. Sorry, not a fan.
I bet you threw up the X for all 73 TDs

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
They didn’t just get rid of him cause Witten and a few other wanted him gone. I would have personally kept him one more year, we needed his big play capability but there is reasons maybe we don’t know everything about.
He had 5 more TDs than Witten in over 130 less games..... and I loved Witten too

glimmerman

Reaction score
He had 5 more TDs than Witten in over 130 less games..... and I loved Witten too
We gotta move on. Just hard to do when you see a player that still has some left in the tank. I do think Witten was done. Just wish the staff would have started preparing for his retirement earlier.