Dez Bryant says maybe he will play later this year

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Oh my, the personal insult thingie!!!

I guess you don't realize when one turns to personal insults it's an indication that they've lost the argument. Weak sauce, dude, I really had thought better of you.
you personally insulted Dez so you are invalid.......#deleteyouraccount

Verdict

Reaction score
Do any of you guys ever stop to consider that Dez doesn't want what you want? That he has different priorities than you might have? Different goals? That he might be privy to more information about himself and teams than you do?

What may be dumb for what your goals/desires/priorities might be in his situation could be very smart for his.

Yeah. Or maybe he's just stupid. I'm thinking he's just an idiot.

Verdict

Reaction score
Completely agree.

Dez had the dropsies last year but Dez Bryant can catch a football. Last year was a outlier.

AS far as the route running and stats that can be put on the shoulders of coaching and Dak.

They schematically screwed Dez and Dak in a lot of ways the coaches screwed him for calling offenses that the defense could predict.

Dez has justified that the Cowboys cut him over and over and over.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Maybe. Or possibly you are just a Dez groupie that still thinks Dez is the greatest even though no one in the league wants him. Go back to your Dez fantasy land.

Never thought he was he greatest. You still need to seek help for your unhealthy obsession and hatred.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I'll get right on that, sweetcheeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Bing.....you still here..... thought I told you to go ----- ------ mother"
Tommy-DeVitto-Joe-Pesci-in-%E2%80%9CGoodfellas%E2%80%9D.jpg

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every move he has made the last year seems to be a bad move. Lol. Should have taken the ravens deal.
I think his agent got the media to report that story. I'm skeptical that they made him an offer.

More likely his agent proposed that offer to them.