Dez Bryant should be signed long-term

dupree89

Reaction score
I would also add that I think his personality is such that the more he is involved, the more dominant he becomes.
Even if its targets and not necessarily catches, I think it keeps him in the game more. Why not use this guy to his greatest potential?

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I would also add that I think his personality is such that the more he is involved, the more dominant he becomes.
Even if its targets and not necessarily catches, I think it keeps him in the game more. Why not use this guy to his greatest potential?

Even though the catch was overturned, I think Dez knows that when it came down to the big one he was the guy that was counted on to deliver the goods.....

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't know how much it's going to be , but sign him to a long time deal.

Worrying about Dez is a wast of time. At worse case they will just franchise him for about 12.8M. He is not leaving this year under any circumstance because of the Tag option.

Danger

Reaction score

This is what I get frustrated with sometimes. The man feeds off of energy and excitement. Feed him the ball early and watch him take over the game. The fact that we let opposing teams willingly take him out of games is getting silly at this point, especially in playoff games. It's good that Williams and Beasley are getting targets but neither are game changers like Dez

dupree89

Reaction score
This is what I get frustrated with sometimes. The man feeds off of energy and excitement. Feed him the ball early and watch him take over the game. The fact that we let opposing teams willingly take him out of games is getting silly at this point, especially in playoff games. It's good that Williams and Beasley are getting targets but neither are game changers like Dez

totally agree with you. And I am glad you understood the point I was trying to make-- as I dont always word things the best way. I think a concerted effort must be made....by the offensive staff to figure out ways to get Dez in better positions to make plays, even when the other team is doing all they can to minimize him. They need to figure out ways to make this happen. And then, its up to Dez to do his best to make himself a target and its up to Romo to have the confidence to deliver the ball...even if he isn't totally open. 7 total targets in two playoff games is not enough for one of the most dangerous players in the game.