Dez Bryant *shows up late* The Ben and Skin Show...Post #27

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
benbangboomBen Rogers

by BryanBroaddus
Dez Bryant joins The Ben and Skin Show on 103.3 FM, ESPN at 9:15am. Please help spread the word for us.

DanManJ

Reaction score
Well he just no showed on them for the show and they aren't happy. Got to admit I wish dez would stop doing this.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
wow dez didnt show? sorry for false alarm then fans; i had to put on a vehicle inspection and I missed the broadcast

elcowboi

Reaction score
As long as he doesn't no show on the field I'm okay. It does show he needs to grow up but hopefully with age comes wisdom.

gmb85

Reaction score
Wow, that was an epic fail by the benandskin show. LMAO

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3991395 said:
benbangboomBen Rogers

by BryanBroaddus
Dez Bryant joins The Ben and Skin Show on 103.3 FM, ESPN at 9:15am. Please help spread the word for us.

Was it real or a prank?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
DCBoysfan;3991440 said:
Was it real or a prank?

i tweeted them and asked; waiting for reply back, but this is what guy posted on tweet:

benbangboomBen Rogers

by BryanBroaddus

SDCowboy

Reaction score
gmb85;3991456 said:
That's what it looks like. :lmao:

It's not good when the Dez situations are so constant they just make us laugh now. :p:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
So sorry @DEZ_88 blew us off after an iron clad triple confirmed confirmation. My sincere apologies for unfulfilled promotion. #alldaysucker

Looks like he missed.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Boy is this kid irresponsible. It's not even that he's malicious, he's just irresponsible.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
TheCount;3991484 said:
Boy is this kid irresponsible. It's not even that he's malicious, he's just irresponsible.

looking that way, but we have to be fair, something could have happened, like dez getting notice from cowboys to be ready to report to training camp or something.

Dont misunderstand me, I am not trying to white wash this. Example last year dez was going to be at his hometown Lufkin, where I live, my hometown too, and sign autographs. To get the autographs you had to buy tickets, so i had to get out of line, and dez left about 15 minutes early. I would have gotten the autograph if dez stayed to what he said he would do, but he didnt. Even the sports director for KTRE tried to get autograph for me for my nephew at least, and Dez wouldnt do it. My nephew was crushed.

Then, was reported at panthers stadium that dez would sigh autographs for the kids at halftime, that missed him earlier, but dez didnt do that either.

I would say with Dez, its a part of maturity he needs to realize and grow up, and be accountable for things he says he will do. Again, though, we dont know circumstances why dez didnt have the radio broadcast with ben and skin today. I tweeted the writer that tweeted this and bryan broaddus, havent got a reply back yet.

So, i apologize if this was a false alarm cowboys fans, but the writer on tweet said dez was suppose to be there today.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
If his attitude does not change then it is just a matter of time before these type of actions leak into practice, film room and or games.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
viman96;3991505 said:
If his attitude does not change then it is just a matter of time before these type of actions leak into practice, film room and or games.

Lord, I hope not, but i think Head Coach Jason Garrett and Jerry Jones will straighten out Dez if he needs it. Dez really hasnt had a good father image growing up to show accountability, so that has something to do with it I think. :starspin

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
viman96;3991505 said:
I get the feeling that Dez is all about football. He's irresponsible about the ancillary things, but generally speaking, I've always thought he was cool as long as it was about football.