Dez Bryant *shows up late* The Ben and Skin Show...Post #27

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
ukinto8;3991626 said:
what a major over reaction by this board. Its a friggin radio show, who gives a friggin monkeys about that.

Stop looking at this in a vacuum. This is not a single instance of him blowing off a commitment. There is a pattern developing here that many do not like.

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3991628 said:
Is things keep piling up people are going to get more bothered by them regardless of severity.

I just got on the board and saw the other thread about him blowing off the card show. You're right.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I used to feel like this stuff is no big deal, but the incidents keep coming. I wish somebody would guide him.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
realtick;3991623 said:
This is really bizarre to me. I see more people getting bent out of shape about Dez not showing up (late) to a radio gig than when Dez was sued for not paying close to $1 million in jewelry bills.
And I saw every news outlet on the Net having daily news reports about the jewelry and asking any and every Cowboys teammate if they were worried.

It's all in what you want to see.

Trendnet

Reaction score
viman96;3991640 said:
Stop looking at this in a vacuum. This is not a single instance of him blowing off a commitment. There is a pattern developing here that many do not like.

I'm assuming you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
viman96;3991640 said:

Its a damn nobody radio show.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
dbair1967;3991743 said:
Its a damn nobody radio show.

My point is everything that has occurred and not any single instance. Regardless if it is a radio show, if he was running late then he should have let them know.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Trendnet;3991700 said:
I'm assuming you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

No but if I was planning on it then you can bet I'd show up for my reservation.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
viman96;3991752 said:
My point is everything that has occurred and not any single instance. Regardless if it is a radio show, if he was running late then he should have let them know.

Maybe he did, and they just chose to not say antying. or maybe something came up.

Either way, its hardly a big deal.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
Consider there is no football and no news so guys like "Dez" are lightning rods for media because of the hits that he brings. Every tiny thing he does that can be scrutinized will be in hopes of some new spin.
How many times can the poor boogers ahem* bloggers write the same ol' top 10 story? They need something and Dez is great material!
First it was wearing his pants too low, now he's skipped out on Ben&Skin(!) that is nothing but pure and simple old fashioned communism! :(

Dez is a Communist! :eek:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JustDezIt;3991764 said:
anyone know where i can hear the audio?
Isn't the link to the audio in post #27?

If that doesn't work, maybe they'll put up the podcast later.

DFWJC

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3991516 said:
I get the feeling that Dez is all about football. He's irresponsible about the ancillary things, but generally speaking, I've always thought he was cool as long as it was about football.
You are talking about the same guy who did not bother to learn the football playbook and who showed up late (and was fined) more than once for football meetings.
Just sayin

I do agree it just a freakin radio show...so harmless, for sure. It's just the pattern of things with Dez that is alarming.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DFWJC;3991783 said:
You are talking about the same guy who did not bother to learn the football playbook and who showed up late (and was fined) more than once for football meetings.
Just sayin
He learned the playbook, but it looked to me like a guy who still needed help with the intricacies of WR in the NFL. And as a result, they slimmed down his responsibilities. Just my take.

I consider the attendance stuff ancillary. Not that it's unimportant, but the things that he doesn't handle as well, and generally part of his overall maturity process.

bleedin' blue

Reaction score
Two lists that I see being made...
1-List of Dez issues...
2-List of excuses for Dez issues....
:(

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
viman96;3991800 said:
^Add Dez enablers to the list
You're only an enabler if you're actively involved in the maturity process.

No one on the forum is involved in Dez's maturity process that we know of.

I hope the guy gets it together, but I recognize two things.

1) Everyone matures differently than others.

2) And sometimes they don't get it all.