Dez Bryant: The lean, mean, receiving machine

preacher238

Reaction score
jnday;4579749 said:
I just eat a Snicker bar and a Zero bar with a 44oz Coke to stay healthy. That was after my fried chicken and fried corn on the cob. It was good.

I prefer Diet Dr Pepper myself....balances out the bacon and other fried things......

:lmao2:

jnday

Reaction score
preacher238;4579779 said:
I prefer Diet Dr Pepper myself....balances out the bacon and other fried things......

:lmao2:

Health nut.:lmao2:

dantheman41

Reaction score
Whatever professional athletes use to measure body fat is completely false. These numbers getting thrown around are ridiculous. Professional stage level body builders the day of a show are at 3-4% body fat. And they only maintain that for hours. Under 3 and you would die.

I would be ABSOLUTELY shocked if Dez was below 7 or 8%. Terrell Owens at his peak was around 7 or 8, even though he would say 3%. Complete bs

jnday

Reaction score
dantheman41;4579797 said:
Whatever professional athletes use to measure body fat is completely false. These numbers getting thrown around are ridiculous. Professional stage level body builders the day of a show are at 3-4% body fat. And they only maintain that for hours. Under 3 and you would die.

I would be ABSOLUTELY shocked if Dez was below 7 or 8%. Terrell Owens at his peak was around 7 or 8, even though he would say 3%. Complete bs

Is 2or 3% body fat really going to make Dez a better player? Is having a super low body fat some ego thing? Why would they lie? Just asking. I don't really see what the big deal is. Having too low body fat seems just as bad as having too much. The modern standard for a healthy adult man has gone too far. It is not normal.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
3.1% seems obsurdly low. I don't think you could even function properly with that low a percentage.

I'm no expert in that area however so I could be completely wrong about that but that just seems completely wrong.

dantheman41

Reaction score
Howboutdemcowboys31;4579811 said:
hydro tanks and bod pods are accurate, skin calipers are about 10% off. they suck

For the most part they are. Not exact, but the closest things there is. Guarantee Dez didn't do either of those for this measurement

dantheman41

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4579820 said:
3.1% seems obsurdly low. I don't think you could even function properly with that low a percentage.

I'm no expert in that area however so I could be completely wrong about that but that just seems completely wrong.

You can't. Running would drain you, and if you got hit, there would be extreme risk

Frozen700

Reaction score
baj1dallas;4579661 said:
You'd die. I'm not sure 3.1% is believable either. Unless it was the water tank test it's all fairly inaccurate. 3% is fairly unhealthy, especially for long term.

Hoofbite;4579678 said:
Yeah, not sure about the 3.1%.

I read an article that said that Apolo Ohno had something in the mid 2's but I would wager every single thing he eats is carefully measured and there isn't a single item in his diet that is even remotely unhealthy.

Dodger;4579679 said:
For men, I think a healthy percentage is somewhere around 15%, but that's for normal people, and professional football players aren't the norm. Still, I would think that 3% is cutting it close to bare minimum, though.

I found this just browsing around the net for a minute or so...kinda interesting.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=athlete-body-fat

smh...

Obviously you guys don't work out much, or know anything of the sort

3.1 body fat means nothing....it just means he is mostly all Muscle....not that he does not have any meat left on him.

It just means he trimmed most of the unnecessary fat, by either burning it...or turning it into muscle. Which is why he is so lean, and cut up.

I know some Body builders or guys who work out, who are 2 percent or less

dantheman41

Reaction score
Frozen700;4579843 said:
smh...

Obviously you guys don't work out much, or know anything of the sort

3.1 body fat means nothing....it just means he is mostly all Muscle....not that he does not have any meat left on him.

It just means he trimmed most of the unnecessary fat, by either burning it...or turning it into muscle. Which is why he is so lean, and cut up.

I know some Body builders or guys who work out, who are 2 percent or less

Lol, obviously you don't know anything. None of your friends who say they are 2 percent or less are accurate. Anything less then 3% and you could die. A few extreme cases of bodybuilders have died at 2% because they did not have enough fat to survive

Read this you will be smarter for it. Shows you what different percentages look like:

http://thisiswhyyourejacked.com/a-body-fat-percent-picture-guide

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Two Big Mac's, a large fry, and a Diet coke!!! It's diet!!!!!

Hopefully this just makes him beast. We'll see how the heat in Oxnard treats him!

rocboy22

Reaction score
jnday;4579749 said:
I just eat a Snicker bar and a Zero bar with a 44oz Coke to stay healthy. That was after my fried chicken and fried corn on the cob. It was good.

44oz....:laugh2:

Frozen700

Reaction score
dantheman41;4579872 said:
Lol, obviously you don't know anything. None of your friends who say they are 2 percent or less are accurate. Anything less then 3% and you could die. A few extreme cases of bodybuilders have died at 2% because they did not have enough fat to survive

Read this you will be smarter for it. Shows you what different percentages look like:

http://thisiswhyyourejacked.com/a-body-fat-percent-picture-guide

Maybe it's not accurate....

I don't know how they measure it, but i know a ton people claiming what Dez has

jnday

Reaction score
rocboy22;4579880 said:
44oz....:laugh2:

I live in the South where 44oz Cokes are legal, unlike some places that I read about today.

dantheman41

Reaction score
Frozen700;4579892 said:
Maybe it's not accurate....

I don't know how they measure it, but i know a ton people claiming what Dez has

Well he certainly isn't 3%. I would put money on it

Lonestar94

Reaction score
dantheman41;4579908 said:
Well he certainly isn't 3%. I would put money on it

You think Dez Bryant is lying to the world huh?
In case you forgotten what he looks like go look at a picture. 3% is very believable.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Lonestar94;4579919 said:
You think Dez Bryant is lying to the world huh?
In case you forgotten what he looks like go look at a picture. 3% is very believable.

Thats what I'm saying...

I don't know if everyone who has told me they are 5% or lower are lying as well....which i don't know why they would.

my Boy who got checked is 13%, I'm way more ripped than him, so i know I'm around 8 or 9% percent maybe lower....and i feel great...maybe could lose even more