Dez Bryant - The Survivor

Plumfool

Reaction score
From a journalistic standpoint, yeah the article wasn't the most in-depth piece I've read. Not great, but not terrible. I do think this article was Roc Nation-driven in order to let Dez tell his story to someone from a different perspective than one from the local reporter who may be biased on the overall subject

Having said that, I still find the stuff with David Wells the most compelling part of the story. I believe he is still growing from his upbringing, but it no longer defines who he is.

He being Desmond?

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I'm ok with dallas using wells to clean up unlawful snafus and PR messes. And run security for players. I'm more concerned that the Jones' and Dez let Wells into Bryants finances. That dude clearly took advantage of dez $$ so it seems.

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Great interview with author going on right now on 105.3 The Fan.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Here's a prediction; there will be a Dez Bryant movie if he (and team) ever wins a Super Bowl.
Amazing story even if they don't win one...but it's a lock if they do at some point.

Last edited:

John813

Reaction score
Here's a prediction; the will be a Dez Bryant movie if he (and team) ever wins a Super Bowl.
Amazing story even they don't win one, but it's a lock if they do at some point.

I wonder who will play Jeff Ireland?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Roc-Nation could sue him into the gutter. Win or lose, they could just bury him with legal expenses.

I wonder what Dez' motivation is here. For a guy that is so reluctant to talk about his past, he really let this stranger from Rolling Stones get into some personal areas. Was Roc-Nation behind this?

$$$$$

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I'm ok with dallas using wells to clean up unlawful snafus and PR messes. And run security for players. I'm more concerned that the Jones' and Dez let Wells into Bryants finances. That dude clearly took advantage of dez $$ so it seems.

A guy like Wells shouldn't be employed by the Cowboys. They can get retired police or players without criminal backgrounds to do security and counseling.