Twitter: Dez Bryant tweet on Garrett

Sydla

Reaction score
Letting Dez go was stupid and cost the team a 1st round pick because in their pride they thought they could go cheap at the WR position. We all know how that worked out. Cooper may not even be here next year.

Same with Demarco Murray. They’re always outsmarting themselves and having to course correct.

In this case it cost the team two first round picks which could’ve been used elsewhere.

Dez wasn’t a #1 WR at that point. Injuries and his physical style had taken their toll.

Again that’s not an excuse for Garrett. But Dez wasn’t nearly the same WR he was three years prior. Even if Dallas hadn’t cut him, they still would h e had a need, at some point, for a real #1 starter.

Zordon

Reaction score
Bwahahahahaha...and Dez is still bitter. Dude had passion but was never 100% dedicated, funny how quick people forget certain things once a player is gone. It’s almost as if the SEVERAL “Trade Dez” and “Cut Dez” threads never existed. He suddenly becomes a martyr because he talks trash about JG.

Ya know what Dez? I remember you laughing after dropping passes, I remember the majority of people here bashing you for never working on your route running and only relying on your physical talent, I remember how hardly any other teams came calling for you when you were cut and how you turned down the only contract you were offered at the time (Ravens IIRC). I remember how happy the fans were to see you gone and talked about what an improvement Cooper was over you.

Now you want to run your mouth? Speaking of Cooper, his career spans more than just being coached by Garrett. I don’t recall Garrett being the coach when he led the league in dropped passes. I don’t recall Garrett being his coach when he admitted himself he questioned his desire to play the game. I do recall Cooper playing better at home than on the road for some odd reason. I do recall Cooper being covered like an ant in a blizzard. I do recall Cooper dropping more passes as the season went on and none of that has to do with Garrett.

Keep running your mouth Dez. You’re a legend in your own mind and you only talk on social media to try and stay relevant because you’re nothing more than a has been. See ya Desmond, now go slap ya mamma good night for me.

BTW, I could go on about half of the other players on that list but don’t have energy. Every team and every coach has great players but only one a year wins the Super Bowl.
Could have used some of this today.

BBBBUUUUUTTT Amari is so cerebral. :rolleyes:

The Natural

Reaction score
funny how quick people forget certain things once a player is gone. It’s almost as if the SEVERAL “Trade Dez” and “Cut Dez” threads never existed. He suddenly becomes a martyr because he talks trash about JG.
Oh no, most of you idiots that were making those threads are still posting here. Its just that history has absolved Dez, just like its absolved every other fall guy that had to take the stake in the back to protect this charlatan of a head coach.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Letting Dez go was stupid and cost the team a 1st round pick because in their pride they thought they could go cheap at the WR position. We all know how that worked out. Cooper may not even be here next year.

Same with Demarco Murray. They’re always outsmarting themselves and having to course correct.

In this case it cost the team two first round picks which could’ve been used elsewhere.
This team was set in 2014 with the new triplets but the offseason was a disaster. And yep we had to spend a #1 on Cooper and we had to replace Murray with a high draft pick in Zeke.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Bwahahahahaha...and Dez is still bitter. Dude had passion but was never 100% dedicated, funny how quick people forget certain things once a player is gone. It’s almost as if the SEVERAL “Trade Dez” and “Cut Dez” threads never existed. He suddenly becomes a martyr because he talks trash about JG.

Ya know what Dez? I remember you laughing after dropping passes, I remember the majority of people here bashing you for never working on your route running and only relying on your physical talent, I remember how hardly any other teams came calling for you when you were cut and how you turned down the only contract you were offered at the time (Ravens IIRC). I remember how happy the fans were to see you gone and talked about what an improvement Cooper was over you.

Now you want to run your mouth? Speaking of Cooper, his career spans more than just being coached by Garrett. I don’t recall Garrett being the coach when he led the league in dropped passes. I don’t recall Garrett being his coach when he admitted himself he questioned his desire to play the game. I do recall Cooper playing better at home than on the road for some odd reason. I do recall Cooper being covered like an ant in a blizzard. I do recall Cooper dropping more passes as the season went on and none of that has to do with Garrett.

Keep running your mouth Dez. You’re a legend in your own mind and you only talk on social media to try and stay relevant because you’re nothing more than a has been. See ya Desmond, now go slap ya mamma good night for me.

BTW, I could go on about half of the other players on that list but don’t have energy. Every team and every coach has great players but only one a year wins the Super Bowl.

It's pretty obvious that Dez Bryant is a Cowboys fan. We have Mike Irving that's the sunshine, and now we got Dez who's the realist. Dude has a platform to voice his displeasure in the situation just like everybody here to be honest, if not more so since he actually played on the team. .

He really told no lies.

aria

Reaction score
Oh no, most of you idiots that were making those threads are still posting here. Its just that history has absolved Dez, just like its absolved every other fall guy that had to take the stake in the back to protect this charlatan of a head coach.
And most of you idiots still like to “rewrite” the past and play the “what if” game. Surprised there hasn’t been a “Dez caught it thread” in the past month, it only took 3 years for whining babies to stop crying about it.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Could have used some of this today.

BBBBUUUUUTTT Amari is so cerebral. :rolleyes:

Look at the ball placement on those throws. Particularly the 1st and 3rd ones.

Perfect. Both the fade and the go route for tD #3, were absolutely perfectly timed and perfectly placed balls.

Yeah. Good thing we went with the "hot hand" in 2016.....

cowboyec

Reaction score
Dez was an emotional fire cracker, but he always cared. He wanted to win more than anything- and he knew Garrett could never get the job done. We’ve literally wasted a decade and a handful of should-be hall of fame player’s careers by employing Jason Garrett
I didnt always like the sideline drama....but being a Cowboy mattered to him.
still does.

aria

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious that Dez Bryant is a Cowboys fan. We have Mike Irving that's the sunshine, and now we got Dez who's the realist. Dude has a platform to voice his displeasure in the situation just like everybody here to be honest, if not more so since he actually played on the team. .

He really told no lies.
Dude’s a loser and doesn’t get the attention he craves so he publicly blames Garrett for being let go by lashing out at him on social media. The majority of the fan base wanted him gone, it was time for him to go but only he and a few of his supporters haven’t gotten over it.

Funny how no other teams saw in him what so many delusional Cowboys homers saw when he got his walking papers.

Zordon

Reaction score
Look at the ball placement on those throws. Particularly the 1st and 3rd ones.

Perfect. Both the fade and the go route for tD #3, were absolutely perfectly timed and perfectly placed balls.

Yeah. Good thing we went with the "hot hand" in 2016.....
That's the first thing I noticed in that video.

It's amazing the slop we accept for "offense" these days.