Twitter: Dez Bryant tweet on Garrett

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Funny guy, seems his payback is aimed at the wrong man. The guy that trashed him, after he was cut, was McClay. I have never seen that in my life but he did it and I think he had a lot of support from that locker room. Bryant is such a tool he can't stay off social media like some jilted lover.
McClay also said this about the Dez Bryant release:
“You have to make a decision to make sure you succeed and hold that trophy up,” McClay said.

Well how many trophies the Cowboys have since releasing Dez Bryant? Cowboys had to trade a no.1 pick to Oakland to replace him with a WR that will be a free agent when the season is over.

Jerry Jones the Dumbo GM.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Kicking a man when he's down? Last time I checked, Garrett was getting paid millions and held a HC job for almost a decade and was not even close to being qualified.
Okay, so I’ll get to the hyperbole in a minute. But where was Dez last week? Anybody can wait around for something bad to happen and jump in. Frankly, that chicken **** pettiness. Grow already.

As far as not being close to qualified, the man has a winning career record and the cowboys have been to the playoffs more than any other nfc East team. Yes, he hasn’t won. And yes, it’s time to move on. But you don’t have to make up your own reality to make that point.

erod

Reaction score
Same guy who just said Dallas will obliterate the eagles now claims he knows football.
I didn't say will. I said should. And that still stands. It's comical that Dallas lost that game.

The Eagles were playing with a ton of practice squad players. They are a horrible football team.

Yesterday defined Jerry Jones perfectly.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
This is Garrett's legacy. A graveyard of elite players. If Jerry had a soul and felt shame he would drop to his knees and ask forgiveness for the nightmare he's put us and these players thru.

Where is the lie?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I like this post, but to say Jason Garrett wasted the "prime" years of Dak, Amari, and sometimes Zeke when they never even hit a "prime" together, is ridiculous. No doubt Jason has wasted careers, but the players listed above aren't "prime" players except maybe Zeke if he actually cared.
No they haven't hit prime but he's possibly wasted this window. Dak is done making peanuts which means somebody will have to go. Start at Byron Jones. Same thing happened in Seattle. Had talented team while the franchise was on a rookie contract. Hit a few down years before their resurgence. You should have been competing for a championship the last two years.

Tommy

Reaction score
Nah I NEVER left Dez. The Cowboys left Dez. Cowboys had to blame someone, couldn’t be Garrett, I guess it had to be their all time touchdown leader.
And then Dez was free to sign with any team in the NFL he wanted to play for. He could prove to the world what a mistake the Cowboys made in letting him go.

We all know how that turned out.

He would play right now if someone was interested.

So maybe the Cowboys were not wrong in letting him go.

iamliko22

Reaction score
Ravens tried to give the guy a contract.. They seemed to think he was worthy to be on their team... he messed that up and takes a deal to go to another SB contending saints team and gets hurt.

Funny how two championship caliber teams wanted the guy. What do they know.

Two years later after the injury when he was already slowing down... yeah it's a wrap for his career. He's still a TD leader in dallas. End of the day you had to have been a great player to have that record.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
And then Dez was free to sign with any team in the NFL he wanted to play for. He could prove to the world what a mistake the Cowboys made in letting him go.

We all know how that turned out.

He would play right now if someone was interested.

So maybe the Cowboys were not wrong in letting him go.

He was offered a contract with the Ravens and he turned it down. Then he signed with NO but tore his ACL.

it’s classic to see this fan base turn on Dez so quickly after he got paid; similarly to Zeke. I’m sure the haters never cheered when he scored 72 times during his career.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Agree no one is wasting Dakota prime. Dakota is garbage. Romo on the other hand got wasted. Romo should have played in 2016 not Dak. Could have won a SB that year.

Lmao. This post is ludicrous. Dak was 13-3 and got the 1 seed. Had a fantastic playoff game against the Packers. Please tell me what Romo would have did differently? I will be glad to see what you have to say. Romo is a glorified choke artist and people place this choke artist in hypothetical situations that will never happen to prop him up. He's a lovable loser for some reason. No idea why, though. Made flashy plays but was not a leader and wilted in the playoffs. And he's selfish and egotistical. Dak is having a great rookie year and that loser has to make it about him and tell the media and fans that he is conceding to Dak. No, you were never getting your job back. You didn't decide that.

Also, Romo can't even take a single hit any longer but you wanted to sit Dak, who at that point won 9 or 10 games in a row? Riiiiight. He would have lasted another quarter. He was broken and no longer reliable.

Dallas fans have built this myth that Romo was some legend or god when he was a run of the mill QB.

khiladi

Reaction score
This is Garrett's legacy. A graveyard of elite players. If Jerry had a soul and felt shame he would drop to his knees and ask forgiveness for the nightmare he's put us and these players thru.

I agree with everything except Dak Prescott. Dak was chosen by Garrett over Romo and wasted another four years.

aria

Reaction score
He’s actually a legend amongst Cowboys WR’s. You might never admit that, but the numbers speak openly..
He’s somewhat of a legend and I acknowledge he had his days but it doesn’t take away that he was and is a friggin nutter. As I said, people gravitate towards him because he’s anti Garrett, if it were the other way around these weak minded lemmings would jump all over him and call him out. Pretty pathetic when fans support Dez’s rants. Get some meds losers.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Lmao. This post is ludicrous. Dak was 13-3 and got the 1 seed. Had a fantastic playoff game against the Packers.

How did Dak do in the lead up to the Packers going up 21-3 in that game?

I know he finished with good stats, however, in retrospect, his performance looks a lot like a number of his from this year where Dak put up eye popping stats in a furious comeback.

coult44

Reaction score
He’s somewhat of a legend and I acknowledge he had his days but it doesn’t take away that he was and is a friggin nutter. As I said, people gravitate towards him because he’s anti Garrett, if it were the other way around these weak minded lemmings would jump all over him and call him out. Pretty pathetic when fans support Dez’s rants. Get some meds losers.

So if you disagree with certain takes, you need meds? I think the reason people like it is because he agrees with their takes and it validates what they feel is true. It helps their case when every person who leaves the organization basically says the exact same thing, and when they do, all of a sudden they are ranting and bitter?

aria

Reaction score
So if you disagree with certain takes, you need meds? I think the reason people like it is because he agrees with their takes and it validates what they feel is true. It helps their case when every person who leaves the organization basically says the exact same thing, and when they do, all of a sudden they are ranting and bitter?
Dez isn’t right in the head, I hope there’s no arguing that. He was on his way out the door when he was released and most people supported it. Since Garrett is the whipping boy now, and Dez speaks out against him, all of the sudden he becomes credible? Give me a break. Name me “every person” thag says the exact same thing.

I can name more guys who were released and didn’t say the “exact same thing” then those who did. I will fall of my chair laughing if you even mention Beasley. Who else you got, Romo? The saint who never did anything but is Nostradamus in the booth?

Gator88

Reaction score
Lmao. This post is ludicrous. Dak was 13-3 and got the 1 seed. Had a fantastic playoff game against the Packers. Please tell me what Romo would have did differently? I will be glad to see what you have to say. Romo is a glorified choke artist and people place this choke artist in hypothetical situations that will never happen to prop him up. He's a lovable loser for some reason. No idea why, though. Made flashy plays but was not a leader and wilted in the playoffs. And he's selfish and egotistical. Dak is having a great rookie year and that loser has to make it about him and tell the media and fans that he is conceding to Dak. No, you were never getting your job back. You didn't decide that.

Also, Romo can't even take a single hit any longer but you wanted to sit Dak, who at that point won 9 or 10 games in a row? Riiiiight. He would have lasted another quarter. He was broken and no longer reliable.

Dallas fans have built this myth that Romo was some legend or god when he was a run of the mill QB.
It's amazing how pretty much every word of this was wrong.

coult44

Reaction score
Dez isn’t right in the head, I hope there’s no arguing that. He was on his way out the door when he was released and most people supported it. Since Garrett is the whipping boy now, and Dez speaks out against him, all of the sudden he becomes credible? Give me a break. Name me “every person” thag says the exact same thing.

I can name more guys who were released and didn’t say the “exact same thing” then those who did. I will fall of my chair laughing if you even mention Beasley. Who else you got, Romo? The saint who never did anything but is Nostradamus in the booth?

You want former Red Jesus players? Like DeMarco Murray and DeMarcus Ware? How about Terrance Newman, Mo Claiborne, and even JW had some stuff to say when he left last year.

Or, do you want Former Cowboy greats who are around the team all the time who are critical of Geezy and the how the team is coached. Troy, and Irvin, Woody, Castillo, Newton, etc etc etc. Old timers like Randy White, Roger Staubach, Tony D. I can on and on about how many guys who used to be Cowboys, leave and then talk crap about this current staff!!! It’s an every day occurrence.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
This team was set in 2014 with the new triplets but the offseason was a disaster. And yep we had to spend a #1 on Cooper and we had to replace Murray with a high draft pick in Zeke.

The defense sucked but other than that ya

ShiningStar

Reaction score
this is the walk of shame part,

a lot of fans should be humbled, i hope its been quiet and discreet, but a lot here should be humbled. you had your fun, the death knell has come. the piper must be paid. Hopefully the sword falls. trust me on this , a lot of fans will go with it.