News: Dez Bryant tweets he wants to rejoin Dallas Cowboys 2018 Season

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Dez Bryant tweets he wants to rejoin Dallas Cowboys
gettyimages-894496420.jpg

By: K.D. Drummond | 30 minutes ago

Free agent wide receiver Dez Bryant has been without a team after being unceremoniously released by the Dallas Cowboys a week before the 2018 NFL draft. Since, he turned down at least one long-term offer to join the Baltimore Ravens and has been connected to other teams to no avail. Now, as he seems to be truly ready to rejoin the NFL, Bryant launched a bombshell on Twitter, stating he would prefer to rejoin the Dallas Cowboys.

The Cowboys have not been great in the wide receiver department through the team’s first four games. Cole Beasley is the team’s leading receiver with 16 catches for 185 yards. Tavon Austin leads the club with two receiving touchdowns but just 81 yards. The club continues to struggle in the red zone

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2018/10/02/dallas-cowboys-dez-bryant-free-agency-2018/

Poor Dezzie, a ship without a port, eggs without bacon, a car without tires. Should take his twitter account away so he has thoughts but no place to tweet them

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Dallas passing game is the bottom of the NFL.

Cutting Dez was a terrible idea.

We do not have an outside WR anywhere near Dez’s talent.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Whatever Dez is at this stage in his career he is still walking in as the best WR on the team. If the time away has helped him figure out the sideline chirping then why not.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
No. He had his run and he threw everyone under the bus.
Why anyone would invite that headcase back to cause distractions is beyond me. There's a reason he's not playing.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
If Dak walked into Jerry's office and said "we need Dez", then Dez would be resigned today.

Sadly for Dez, being the perpetual class clown and disruptor has placed him into a position where no one wants to play with him during recess.

Team chemistry matters.

sbark

Reaction score
Garrett changed up the offense too much on the way to "dak friendly", that it would take Dez to long to catch onto the terminology and scheme to be much help this season

....sarc.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
How much $$$'s?

Vet minimum, why not?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dez didn’t say he’d rejoin for the vet minimum, which is all he’d get. I’m pretty sure Dez is done with football.
that^^^ I feel he's mentally done already. I think if we signed him it would give the team and fans false hope that he could somehow become what he was 2 years ago. He's not that guy anymore. He's a poormans Anquan Boldin with baggage. NO THANKS. Lets get passed the Dez notion.

Rayman70

Reaction score
How much $$$'s?

Vet minimum, why not?
why not? He's not very good. PLUS he has mental issues. This young team doesn't need anymore hurdles to overcome. They have enough already to deal with.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Perhaps being cut has made Dez realize some of the things we was doing isn't going to cut it. Maybe he needed this as a learning season. If he makes the team better and can help us win games then I'm ok with Dez coming back.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Honestly, the only reason he is entertaining the idea of playing at all is he likely noticed his bank account is dwindling. I honestly think he doesn't really have his heart in the game anymore. HE'S DONE WITH FOOTBALL.