News: Dez Bryant tweets he wants to rejoin Dallas Cowboys 2018 Season

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I was all in on cutting him thinking they were going to use the money to upgrade the team. But since they didn't and he would be their best receiver by default then why not? I didn't think Dez was worth the money he was going to get in Dallas and he wouldn't restructure so it was the right move. Now bring him back cheap 1 year prove it deal and see what happens. It's not like this team is loaded with weapons at receiver and especially no red zone threat. It would be an interesting move that would get attention and we know how Jerrah loves attention.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
On the other side of the coin:
Rico doesn't yet know how to take advantage of his situations.
Yet.

You cannot tell me he went all-out on that TD try against that smaller DB. He short-jumped and didn't fight for the ball.

He can be good, but he ain't there yet.

Dez would have caught that ball, or at least made it look like more of a fight.
You did see his arm being grabbed right?

Natural laws of physics indicate the vertical leap will be severely diminished when encountering an opposing force..

The real bull crap is putting him in for one play here. One play there.. Like duhhh. Hey guys. Guess where the Cowboys are going with the ball...

A real sham of a strategy.... But I'm not surprised.

cern

Reaction score
Now that they've settled on hurns, Beasley, austin and gallup, there is continuity among the group. Let's not screw it up now. 32 teams and none want him. Can they all be wrong??

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I can agree with just run the ball but dez would have got off the ground a lot higher then gathers...a lot even with a guy on him

Dez is much better at that play than Rico, and better at that play than any other WR we have. But he's not as good at it as he used to be, and Dak is probably one of the worst NFL starters for that play. I wish we'd just stop calling that play.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You did see his arm being grabbed right?

Natural laws of physics indicate the vertical leap will be severely diminished when encountering an opposing force..

The real bull crap is putting him in for one play here. One play there.. Like duhhh. Hey guys. Guess where the Cowboys are going with the ball...

A real sham of a strategy.... But I'm not surprised.
I saw it and he didn't manhandle the wimp. I saw everything and Dez would have physically told that DB to punk off.
Rico gave in.

He gave in.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I can savvy. I hope you get your smiles.

Within reason...

I think it happens during the bye if it does happen. Gives them 2 weeks of practice. Why not? We’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain. The passing attack has been putrid and if Dez can help and a good deal I’m so all for it. The energy he brings to the stadium is great! Time we throw up the X!

ShortRound

Reaction score
uYVIDQC.gif

Corso

Reaction score
I think it happens during the bye if it does happen. Gives them 2 weeks of practice. Why not? We’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain. The passing attack has been putrid and if Dez can help and a good deal I’m so all for it. The energy he brings to the stadium is great! Time we throw up the X!
Could you imagine ATT Stadium if he comes back and gets a TD in his 1st game?

I'm so sorry @xwalker , you know I'm your boy, tried and true, but that house would go completely ballistic.
The Prodigal Son Returns...

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Could you imagine ATT Stadium if he comes back and gets a TD in his 1st game?

I'm so sorry @xwalker , you know I'm your boy, tried and true, but that house would go completely ballistic.
The Prodigal Son Returns...

He’s another one! lol I’d love to see that trio cry every Sunday if this happened! They littered the board for months with Dez threads it would be so awesome. Ah the small things that give us Joy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He'd immediately be the best receiver on the team, which is sad

He would immediately be the worst route runner on the team. He would immediately start being annoying to everyone on the team. He would immediately start demanding the ball. He would immediately start screaming on the sidelines when the offense is struggling. He would immediately start saying stupid things to the media when we played poorly. He would immediately start destroying any chemistry we might be building.

Corso

Reaction score
He would immediately be the worst route runner on the team. He would immediately start being annoying to everyone on the team. He would immediately start demanding the ball. He would immediately start screaming on the sidelines when the offense is struggling. He would immediately start saying stupid things to the media when we played poorly. He would immediately start destroying any chemistry we might be building.
And he'd still be the best WR on the roster.