News: Dez Bryant tweets he wants to rejoin Dallas Cowboys 2018 Season

blumayne38

Reaction score
:lmao2:NO THANK YOU!
HGDKJXb.gif
What about he 67 TDS though

CCBoy

Reaction score
He was cut because he couldn't get any any separation and his mouth always crying for the football. What's changed!

His motivation point and how he would now be utilized. He could easily improve on the role of a tight end in the offense. That alone would be very productive an addition.

Go to players of Bryant, Austin, Elliott, and Beasley could stretch a defense for a Dallas advantage.

GenoT

Reaction score
Team-friendly, low-guarantee/high-incentive deal...sure!

Otherwise, not so much.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
His motivation point and how he would now be utilized. He could easily improve on the role of a tight end in the offense. That alone would be very productive an addition.
Dez a TE?
Huh...

Hadenough

Reaction score
To be honest maybe this is a humbling experience and he might be able to help. But this team has moved on and I really don't think he could make much of a difference.

irishline

Reaction score
I feel bad for the electrons that will be wasted elongating this thread about a past that needs to remain past tense.

As opposed to all the electrons we waste on tight end that is lucky to be on a roster that he shouldn't be?

Same conversation in reverse really. They both should end.

800+ threads about a tight end with 0 receptions...

Last edited:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He should have never been cut, just scolded and offered a reduction in pay. Now, bring him home, read him the riot act and let him know that he has to stay within the lines and all will be forgotten :flagwave:

Oh, vet minimum with incentives :thumbup:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He should have never been cut, just scolded and offered a reduction in pay. Now, bring him home, read him the riot act and let him know that he has to stay within the lines and all will be forgotten :flagwave:

Oh, vet minimum with incentives :thumbup:
You don't sign a guy to read him the riot act.
You lay ground rules and put said violations in the contract.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If Brice Butler can get another chance, why not.

Yes, our standards are pretty low.

I think the ship has sailed and there's no going back, but I can't exactly say we've been better off without him. I didn't really think we would be, though.

If he had been cut for salary vs. production alone, we might could work something out, but the route issues and the demanding personality issues outweigh any ability he has left.