Dez Bryant vs. Justin Blackmon

K-DOGG

Reaction score
Guys, this is Justin Blackmon's second DUI! He had another one earlier in his OSU career! So ithis second DUI makes me wonder if he has even more problems than reported around his judgement? To do something like driving while drunk is stupid once, but twice is idiotic! Time will tell who will be the better player! My money is on Dez! K-DOGG!:star:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Im a Dez fan but if I think someone is better than him than I won't hold any bias.

Personally I feel like Miles is a better player than Dez but I also feel like when Miles is on he is almost impossible to defend.

With that said I think Dez is better than Justin and I don't even feel like it's close. Dez is just physically superior. The only advantage Justin has is he is smarter but I don't see anything about his physical ability that is elite.

Dez is an NFL playmaker. I feel Justin will just be a solid guy.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CATCH17;4589865 said:
Im a Dez fan but if I think someone is better than him than I won't hold any bias.

Personally I feel like Miles is a better player than Dez but I also feel like when Miles is on he is almost impossible to defend.

With that said I think Dez is better than Justin and I don't even feel like it's close. Dez is just physically superior. The only advantage Justin has is he is smarter but I don't see anything about his physical ability that is elite.

Dez is an NFL playmaker. I feel Justin will just be a solid guy.
Justin is smarter? Okay.

Wood

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4588333 said:
Wow.

You joined almost two years ago and the one thing that got you to post was this?

After all we have seen in that span, Dez-Blackmon was the final straw?

I admire your patience.

:laugh2:

It will be interesting to see who has better career in NFL.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Dez Bryant all day... Bigger and faster and makes mind boggling catches look easy!