Dez Bryant Wants Ed Reed in Dallas

Kristen82

Reaction score
CATCH17;5024618 said:
If you put him on a team like Dallas I think he would definetely be motivated to play.

If he goes to the Bengals or some team like that than maybe not so much.
Didn't the Bengals make the playoffs and at the same time aren't they one of the youngest teams in the league? Think Reed would enjoy playing with a team quietly on the rise.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
@RavensInsider

Source says Texans were closer to $5 million per year with Ed Reed, not $6 million to $7 million avg. he's looking for. Talks to continue.

jrumann59

Reaction score
No, Ed Reed in the sunset of his career is not what this team needs. We got rid of a lot of players that were stealing money based on their name. The last few years with the Ravens Ed has been playing "I do not know if my heart is in it" bit and basically skips most of training camp and a good bit of the pre-season. While some of it real he had hip and neck problems, his neck problems are similar to Ware's. On the Ravens where he was part of the hierarchy of the team and his dedication and play are unquestioned, going to a new team still keeping the arrogant attitude he has and TC and PS work habits is not what this team needs.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Carl23;5024424 said:
I agree. Nothing better than for your teammates to hear that you don't think they are any good.

Shut it, Dez.

Boohoo...shut it Dez!!!!

Go cry in a corner with that crap.