Dez Bryant

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
He returns punts for TD's too!!? It's getting digusting...

Sign Marcus McNeil. Cut Flo. Draft Dez in the first,Big clogger NT in the 3rd. Draft O-lineman the rest of the draft.

Championship for the next 5 five years.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2934773 said:

Sign Marcus McNeil. Cut Flo. Draft Dez in the first,Big clogger NT in the 3rd. Draft O-lineman the rest of the draft.

Sounds good, but will he be around when we pick? Right now he looks like a top 15-20 kinda guy. Sure hope we're not in the top 25, myself.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Big Dakota;2934795 said:
Sounds good, but will he be around when we pick? Right now he looks like a top 15-20 kinda guy. Sure hope we're not in the top 25, myself.

That's why I gave up our 1st and 2nd to move up. I think it's well worth it. Doubt we do it though:mad: They probably like Ogletree's progress but Austin and Hurd are FA's so who knows.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2934912 said:
That's why I gave up our 1st and 2nd to move up. I think it's well worth it. Doubt we do it though:mad: They probably like Ogletree's progress but Austin and Hurd are FA's so who knows.

1st and 2nd is a big price to pay a year after a 1st and a 3rd for another WR.

Not gonna happen.

Maybe Crabtree will get what he deserves and free fall in the 1st round.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2934946 said:
1st and 2nd is a big price to pay a year after a 1st and a 3rd for another WR.

Not gonna happen.

Maybe Crabtree will get what he deserves and free fall in the 1st round.

Your right. I'm really starting to like Damien Williams out of USC. He should be there in the late first.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2934993 said:
Your right. I'm really starting to like Damien Williams out of USC. He should be there in the late first.

I think Dezmon Briscoe from Kansas could be a decent pickup. I don't know where he would be projected, don't think it would be in the 1st, but he has some good size and has put up some numbers.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Minnesota's Eric Decker looks like a player

[youtube]CqF5cHt9B2A&feature=related[/youtube]

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2935004 said:
I think Dezmon Briscoe from Kansas could be a decent pickup. I don't know where he would be projected, don't think it would be in the 1st, but he has some good size and has put up some numbers.

Ya Briscoe has the same size as Plax. Plays like him too. We need a burner though.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2935016 said:
Ya Briscoe has the same size as Plax. Plays like him too. We need a burner though.

I dunno man. You offer me a young Plax, I might have to take it.

Plax isn't a burner but he gets deep more than enough and can go up for the ball.

Only knock on Briscoe is that he might be an idiot. Pretty sure he was suspended for academics.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I might cry if Dez Bryant became a Cowboy. Giant tears of joy putting Bryant and Williams together on the same field for years.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2935016 said:
Ya Briscoe has the same size as Plax. Plays like him too.

Does that mean he keeps a gun tucked in the waistband of his sweatpants when he goes clubbing?? :D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2935024 said:
I dunno man. You offer me a young Plax, I might have to take it.

Plax isn't a burner but he gets deep more than enough and can go up for the ball.

Only knock on Briscoe is that he might be an idiot.

Then he IS a young Plax...

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2935104 said:
Then he IS a young Plax...

Unfortunately, Dezmon Briscoe doesn't play in a pro-style offense and runs a slow 40, both of which will cost him on Draft Day.

As a 17-year-old freshman, he was charged with theft by deception for trying to steal merchandise from Wal-Mart.

"I ran the neighborhoods for about a year," Alvin says.
Alvin was heavy into marijuana and cocaine addiction, running with a group of guys from the old neighborhood that stole cars and gambled all night. One evening, he visited his mother, who told him that he was headed for jail.

Alvin injured his leg entering his redshirt freshman season and had to sit for another year. During that season, Alvin would get bored sitting around his apartment. He started doing drugs

http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2009/sep/10/bc-fbc-kansaskc-_-sports-1500-words/?sports&nfl
UH PASS ................................

ghst187

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2934773 said:

surely you jest....perhaps you didn't notice all of Dez's drops....one cost them a first down in red zone territory and they had to punt instead, another one he popped up and was an INT returned for a game-winning TD. Sure he's a great athlete and returner, but he has some TO type hands. Also don't forget the history of OSU WRs in the NFL....not good

cboyd

Reaction score
That was just a bad game from him, if you watched him last year you knew that he caught almost everything his way. Dont judge off of one game, because every athelete haves bad days.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Im starting to like Damian Williams. Not in round one though.

Hes got nice size and athleticism, polished game. ChrisinSoCal, whats his ceiling?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think Dez is a very good athlete but I don't think he is that great of a WR. In big games he is not getting it done and that is at the college level. He has some big numbers vs poor teams but when facing the top teams he is not showing himself as a great player.

cboyd

Reaction score
Oklahoma and Oregon (who produced some NFL defensive backs that went on the first day) from last year and this year he had 2 touchdowns in double and sometimes triple coverage against Georgia. So I dont know where you get that he does not play in big games. IMO Dez is a complete package.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
cboyd;2941051 said:
Oklahoma and Oregon (who produced some NFL defensive backs that went on the first day) from last year and this year he had 2 touchdowns in double and sometimes triple coverage against Georgia. So I dont know where you get that he does not play in big games. IMO Dez is a complete package.

I don't know when playing top contending team. He played Texas he did nothing vs Missouri vs Texas tech he did nothing. He is good WR I don't think that he is a great WR and you can't step up at the college level you sure as hell will not do it on the pro level and he is playing in an offense that is wide open.

cboyd

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2941070 said:
I don't know when playing top contending team. He played Texas he did nothing vs Missouri vs Texas tech he did nothing. He is good WR I don't think that he is a great WR and you can't step up at the college level you sure as hell will not do it on the pro level and he is playing in an offense that is wide open.

Now players never have bad days???? Texas he had 70 something yards and we ran it most of the time, Missouri game if you watched was head hunting Dez all game and taking cheap shots (However that game was a positive bceause no matter how much punishment he got he still got back up and went back into the game) so Oklahoma State went away from him for that reason and still won the game, Tech game he just had a bad day with 80 something yards I think (I could be wrong with that) the whole team just did not show up that day. Either way you look at those games they were never really bad. All players, I dont care who you are, have bad days. But to say Dez never steped up in big games is just rediculous statement at this point. I respect your opinion that you are not that high but really your reasoning is not really a good one to me.