Dez Bryant's 2016 Route Tree

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Amen. The funds wasted on this one underachieving over rated sizzle player could rent or otherwise obtain 2 outstanding defensive players. He needs to go and soon...after this season. To win a SB, AND the Cowboys are close, they need to rid themselves of Bryant and more importantly...Garrett. then its off to the SB.
So what do we do with the "funds" allocated elsewhere? Draft a #1? Forego defense to do such? Grab one in FA, instead of going after a Kam-type player?

Y'all spend so much damn time griping about a player who is really the least of our worries, lest he keeps us from targettting his replacement in the draft (it would certainly need to be at the expense of D) or FA.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Amen. The funds wasted on this one underachieving over rated sizzle player could rent or otherwise obtain 2 outstanding defensive players. He needs to go and soon...after this season. To win a SB, AND the Cowboys are close, they need to rid themselves of Bryant and more importantly...Garrett. then its off to the SB.
Would you like to go after Kam next offseason?

I won't lie, I'd chose Kam over Dez. And I adore Dez.

Haley, only if we're making these smart-type moves does moving a player like Dez make it worth it, IMO