Twitter: Dez calls out Jason Garrett

Zordon

Reaction score
No lies told but I know some feelings will get hurt.

For years and years, many of us said that the Garrett-Romo-Witten bromance was poison for the locker room. It's why the team never felt like a true brotherhood. This year you are finally seeing what a tight-knit locker room looks like.

Last edited:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I love Dez, really I do, and I think he's probably right. I don't think he's trying to be provocative, and all in all he probably doesn't dislike Garrett or anything and is trying to be honest. But this is laundry that should just be left alone by a former player.

It's one thing for us to say things like this, another for a former player to do so.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Garrett was an average head coach whose friendship with the Jones family had everything to do with his extended tenure.

Dez was an elite wide receiver who destroyed a possible Hall of Fame career by being a loud mouthed punk and bad teammate.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Someone needs to practice what they preach

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He does, but if your in his shoes you'd be frustrated thinking about the missed opportunities. Dez put in a lot of blood, sweat and tears to have some jackwagon coach screw it up.
He was his own worst enemy, blaming anyone else is silly especially YEARS later. I am not defending Bryant, but he needs to own his own short comings.