Dez Calls Out the "Garrett Guys" With C's On Their Jerseys

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
He didnt get a surgery on his hand in 2012 because it would have meant he couldn't play. He knew the team needed him and did not get the surgery and taped his fingers together and played with a ton of pain. He said winning was more important and even cited Romo saying I play with Tony Romo and I saw him play with broken ribs and a punctured lung because the team needed him. Dez taped it up and played great against the bengals making big plays in the fourth quarter during the comeback to win. Played well against pittsburgh and hand an absurd game against new orleans.

A mentally weak player would have checked out and had the surgery. Dez has played with passion and emotion and love of the game since he got here. It's only being used against him now because the head coach and QB put it out there in the media that it was a distraction. It was common a few years ago for Dez, Murray and Leary to be mixing it up after the whistle with defensive players and letting them know they would never back down. They were mentally gaining an edge.

as far as being easy to faze out of games I am not going to get into the reason I feel that happened last year. Lets just say he can't throw the ball to himself.
We can agree to disagree, but maybe I should rephrase what I said: Dez isn't smart enough to play WR in the NFL once his natural, physical traits aren't at an elite level.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I get that he was yelling.

I just don't get how we go from him being emotional in that game to cutting him. That is ridiculous and not a good enough reason.

The only reason to cut Dez is just admitting the pass game sucks and we suck at using WR's.

WR's in Dallas are not worth it. Especially without Tony.

Don't turn around and start trying to draft Calvin Ridley when he will do nothing here either.

The thing that bothered me the most about that game Catch. And mine you I didn’t want Dez cut.

When Dez got emotional and started yelling on the sidelines, the team was WINNING the game.

That’s the first time I can remember Dez losing it on the sidelines while the team was winning.

He then proceeded to screw the pooch big time and was one of the major factors the team lost. After throwing said tantrum on the sideline.

It was a really bad display by him.