Dez catching grief again from Jamele Hill

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
Used to listen to ESPN radio in the car but recently deleted it from my presets. When 3-4 times in a row I turned it on and they were talking about some social/racial aspect rather then actual sports was enough for me. I get enough of that in every other media outlet.

Same. Fox sports radio is so much better. I have been listening to them for about a year now

StylisticS

Reaction score

Lol she is lying. She knows she wasn't lying. Never liked her and she is worthless and has been when she said the red river shootout is unfair to OU since the game is in Dallas every year. Never mind that the campuses are equidistant from each other.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

First, Dez makes a funny tweet in response to a pizza guy that he tipped $75. A Toronto web site picks up on it and runs a story.

That allowed Jamele Hill to get back on her damn high horse about Dez, who doesn't want to protest the anthem as she believes he should.

ESPN is no longer just a joke. They are a disgusting joke. Unless the Cowboys are on, I'll never turn on ESPN again. (Not that I barely do anymore anyway, but now it will be intentional on principle.)

And yes, that means college football, too. I'm not supporting that bastion of hypocrisy and political indoctrinating puke.

Good on you, Dez.

These morons don't even know what they're protesting. The stats don't support the rhetoric.

erod

Reaction score
These morons don't even know what they're protesting. The stats don't support the rhetoric.
True, but we're damned for saying it.

Did you hear Lesean McCoy's full comments today? Wow, that guy really put everything in perspective perfectly.

erod

Reaction score
Lol she is lying. She knows she wasn't lying. Never liked her and she is worthless and has been when she said the red river shootout is unfair to OU since the game is in Dallas every year. Never mind that the campuses are equidistant from each other.

LOL, I forgot about that.

Jamele, buy a map.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
True, but we're damned for saying it.

Did you hear Lesean McCoy's full comments today? Wow, that guy really put everything in perspective perfectly.

I didn't hear McCoy.

People feel empowered when they complain but there are no real stats to backup their contention.

They're just exacerbating the problems by teaching kids that it's all someone else's fault. The cops are out to get you, blah, blah, blah.

Chris Rock spelled it out years ago in "How not to get your arse-kicked by the PO-lice."

Nirvana

Reaction score
The herd mentality she is trying to cultivate is disturbing.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The herd mentality she is trying to cultivate is disturbing.
She would condemn lynch mobs and the mob mentality from the fifties and earlier, but now she is part of a mob with a mob mentality that want's to lynch police officers and anyone that that not see things her way.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kaepernickian: Anyone that believes that Colin Kaepernick stands for something that is meaningful.

Jamele Hill is a Kaepernickian.

People like Kaepernick have never accomplished anything but think their opinion is important.

erod

Reaction score
Kaepernick is not thoughtful. He's an uneducated, self-serving buffoon who pretends to understand a made-up issue that is above his intellectual capacity.

Same for her.