Dez, envy is not a good look

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Debatable. To me he was completing the process and hadn't fully secured control before it came out as he was making a football move/reaching for the pylon. We most likely don't win that game regardless, I would argue the Byron Jones mistake and the DeMarco Murray fumble were more costly.
Not really debatable
According to New York Giants owner and NFL competition committee member, John Mara, the league reached a unanimous agreement that it should be ruled a completion in the future. They've also acknowledged that it's time to create a clear definition of what a catch is to prevent further confusion.

The key words in your sentence are the bolded "in the future" which means that at the time it wasn't a catch by the rules in place. So at the time, it was not debatable, you're right about that. Unless you were willing to bend reality to see a different result.

Carson

Reaction score
Tebow got a job because the college coach he won National titles for got hired by the Jags.

Literally the only reason.
Facts.

Im sure he’s coming to be a mentor, locker room guy. He likely plays minimal snaps and gets a trick play here and there. It’s simply helping Urban and Lawrence as Tebow has played in the nfl

Sydla

Reaction score
he absolutely has a point. It’s a damn joke that Tebow is able to sit out of the league for 8 years then come back and get a job

I mean maybe............... but this is a very unique situation here with Tebow given the Jags brought in his old college coach who has never coached a NFL game in his life. Meyer has been obsessed with Tebow since he recruited him.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Why are you so triggered by anything Dez does or says?
Why does this bother you? It seems weird how many "fans" of the cowboys around here get so triggered with anything Dez related.

It's because people want to look down on him so much but then come to the part where they have to compare bank accounts. That's usually an igniter of flames, lol.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
If I need some crack I would look for Dez. Other than that I see no use for him.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Why are you so triggered by anything Dez does or says?
Why does this bother you? It seems weird how many "fans" of the cowboys around here get so triggered with anything Dez related.
Same reason why you are triggered by postts. Heh.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
"No hate, but you got to be kidding me," he tweeted about football life passing him by.
Wonder if any team will pick him up.

That attitude is the main obstacle standing between Dez and a contract. Dez's need to broadcast that attitude is the next obstacle.

Nav22

Reaction score
Nobody is defending him, but the fact that you use him winning a 17-13 type of game as some type of slight on him while our 40 million a year QB lost 3 of those types of games in 2019 (and threw ZERO TDs combined in them) to keep us out of the playoffs and go 8-8 is just funny to me.

But hey, you do you I guess lol
Almost as funny as any comparison between a $40M franchise QB like Dak Prescott and a complete bum converted TE like Tim Tebow.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
He's a member from back in the day and I believe that was before there were likes.

I have a ton of likes and people tell me how garbage my posts are all the time.

Hence, likes mean nothing.

Hey-oh!

Sorry, you walked right into that one.