News: Dez eviscerates Jason Garrett on Twitter

DFWJC

Reaction score
Earlier this year when Dez made it sound like some of the captains wanted him out, I felt pretty sure that Witten was not one of them.
Dez named two names today--Lee and Freddy

But like I said earlier, well respected and high character guys like Lee and Freddy are probably not men that you want throw under the bus if you are trying to find employment.

Maybe what he says is true, and maybe they were right in wanting money spent elsewhere, but airing that laundry right now probably wasn't the best move.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Dez is and has been dead to me for a while but he is right about a lot of things. Everyone lining up exactly the same and running the same plays for all 17 weeks regardless of the opponent or what defense they employed is a ridiculous joke. The entire staff responsible for that should have been fired.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Btw did he call lee a snake? What up with that:huh:
Can someone direct me there?? Did he? I'm shuffling like 80 things at once and coming off incredibly ignorant, maybe, if he didn't actually say it. That's a deal breaker there, if he did.. and I have supported Dez. But HELL NAH at the General.

As right as he may be about the coaching (he and a bevy of other, lesser-maligned players, in addition), pure no-go

Don't go at Lee son. HELL NAH

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Honestly him naming Travis and Sean as the people that helped get him out shows me he 100% needed to go. They are the ultimate teammates if they believe you are a negative influence they will step up and do what’s best for the team. Looking forward to a Dez free team.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Why is Stephen calling him out, any man would take offense. I would!!

I don't think Stephen is saying anything that hasn't been obvious. Dez's desire for the ball makes QBs force throws. That was fine and good the first 5 years of his career when he was catching 60% or more of the balls thrown his way. The last three years he's been at 50%.

None of this is a secret.

Verdict

Reaction score
Yeah Stephen really shouldnt have just not said this. Not worth stirring up the trouble and giving ESPN something to talk about.

Stephen is a pretty smart guy. He knew Dez would blow up over this. I'm pretty sure there was a back story to this. Would really like to know what it is.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Ironically, tweets like this are probably why he still isn't on an NFL roster, but nonetheless....

EDIT:

He's going scorched earth.

Wow.... This is one moment I can respect what Dez has to say. Real talk... Plenty of blame to go around for our decades long drought.

I'm still glad he's gone though. That drama is for the birds. Good luck in Believeland.