News: Dez eviscerates Jason Garrett on Twitter

Verdict

Reaction score
Irvin complained all the time, Aikman was strong enough to handle it. Dak wasnt there last year. Let's hope he drops his pair and controls the huddle. He couldn't control Witten either, that's why Jerry got him the ESPN gig like he got Romo the CBS job.

Yeah. That's plausible.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
DONE WITH HIM

Deal breaker.

**** off, Dez. Ingrate, going at our heart on D. A pure 100% heart ELITE LB warrior

As right as you may be about coaching, **** off

Even fellow Dez supporters shouldn't stand for this ****. As well as those critical of coaching. Even tho my earlier posts may be popular I retract support of him, only note the growing list of players at odds ends with the coaching. But again, many of us didn't need validation. Going at our HEART on D, what a ***** made move.

Done.
I love General Lee too bro

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is real easy to read what happened. It is like this: If Dez Bryant ability outweighed his mouth/antics he would still be a Cowboy. Really simple. Like Parcells would say, you can chirp a little if you are making plays. Dez chirped a lot and made few plays.

There is no doubt about that either. It happened to all of the high maintenance receivers eventually.

But it's one thing to tow the company line when you're still employed by the company. If you're not and no longer beholden? That's when the truth flows freely.

Verdict

Reaction score
DONE WITH HIM

Deal breaker.

**** off, Dez. Ingrate, going at our heart on D. A pure 100% heart ELITE LB warrior

Even fellow Dez supporters shouldn't stand for this ****. As well as those critical of coaching. Even tho my earlier posts may be popular I retract support of him, only note the growing list of players at odds ends with the coaching. But again, many of us didn't need validation. Going at our HEART on D, what a ***** made move.

Done.
Welcome to the bandwagon brother.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Let it go?

These clowns keep his name in their mouth
Question - "How is the Defense coming along with 2nd year DB's and the apparent lack of bodies at safety?
Stephen - "It's good that this team has a chance to defend against offensive personnel where there is no focus on one guy demanding the ball, you know? We had that the last few years and it's a good thing to get away from it."
Question - "You're talking about Dez?"
Stephen - "Maybe not specifically Dez, but there are players that can... stunt a QB's growth and we're happy to be getting away from that."
Question - "So it was about Dez..."

birdwells1

Reaction score
DONE WITH HIM

Deal breaker.

Done.

Uh suppose he did have something to do with Dez getting released, how does Dez supposed to feel about that?

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
If anyone has siriusxm radio I think you can go back and listen to the comments Stephen during his interview today Siriusnflradio. They were at Cowboys camp today 4-7ET and they interviewed Stephen and Jerry and I unfortunately missed most of it. The comments that Stephen made were during that show today and obviously word got out to Dez.