News: Dez eviscerates Jason Garrett on Twitter

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Dez isn't saying anything that we don't already discuss in here on a daily basis......but he needs to renew his mancard and stop acting like a jilted girlfriend.............take the offer if Cleveland offers you a contract and prove them wrong with your play on the field not with your big mouth ....which is more annoying than your declining play.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

This right here man.. I don’t blame Dez for firing back. He didn’t fire he didn’t fire the first shots. That’s a dirtball move by SJ. Obviously Dez feels burned by guys like Sean Lee. Guys like Dez and myself will only hold it in so long. When you find out people lie to your face and you find out of course your gonna fire off it’s natural for people like him and myself. I’m passionate about everything in life and very loyal, but when that loyalty is broken or tested you fire back to protect yourself whether you agree or not.

I don’t mind Dez doing it, but let’s not fool ourselves other players who’ve been made the scapegoats have come out and blasted this franchise as well. It’s embarassing and makes you wonder what’s really going on. That’s just me .2 pennies

CPanther95

Reaction score
It sounds like some truth is spilling out. People can only bottle up the truth for so long and those that wear their hearts on their sleeves and speak from the heart as much as from the head are more apt not to tow the line. Like TO, honest comments like these will undoubtedly cost Dez Bryant, but it refreshing when people have the guts to tell the truth.

Can someone please piss off Malcolm Butler and get him talking?

Verdict

Reaction score
Does anyone think it is worth noting that Dez still doesn't have a contract?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think Stephen is saying anything that hasn't been obvious. Dez's desire for the ball makes QBs force throws. That was fine and good the first 5 years of his career when he was catching 60% or more of the balls thrown his way. The last three years he's been at 50%.

None of this is a secret.
Irvin complained all the time, Aikman was strong enough to handle it. Dak wasnt there last year. Let's hope he drops his pair and controls the huddle. He couldn't control Witten either, that's why Jerry got him the ESPN gig like he got Romo the CBS job.