Dez: Get ready to take the blame Dak

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Give me a break lol, stop acting like you know these men personally. You have no clue what they want/wanted to achieve, what their motivations are/were. Who freaking cares what team Romo rooted for when he was a kid, what kind of argument is that? A lot of athletes practice other sports, it's actually a good thing believe it or not. It's okay to have more than one passion in life, shocking I know.

And I don't see how Romo ''going Hollywood'' and ''chasing bimbos'' is worse than Dak going under for 10+ hours because he wanted a Daffy Duck butt cheek tattoo. He didn't ask for the Cowboys permission and it literally could have killed him. It was a dumb selfish decision, just like Romo going on vacation before the playoffs in 08 was a dumb selfish decision. Dak is not this morally superior superhero you're depicting him as, he's human and I'm sure he's made his share of mistakes like everyone else.

Anyway, after 8 years of non-results, fans have a right to hate on Dak just like you have a right to hate on Romo even if I think the reasons you stated are laughable. Admit you simply didn't like the guy, it's okay. Cut the ''he didn't have Cowboys pajamas when he was 6'' bs.
You Romolovers are the absolute worst ever of Cowboys fans. You still side with a Hollywood wannabe and all-time choker instead of the QB who has led the team to threw in a row 12-5 seasons along with playoff visits. That's beyond laughable. It’s pathetic.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You Romolovers are the absolute worst ever of Cowboys fans. You still side with a Hollywood wannabe and all-time choker instead of the QB who has led the team to threw in a row 12-5 seasons along with playoff visits. That's beyond laughable. It’s pathetic.
Chill Batman as Jerry has extended Dak for another 4 years (yes he gets another bite of the Apple) and Romo was almost 10 years ago.
I can feel your panic.........the fear of this just might be Dakko's last season or worse he is a Post June 1st cut?
Dak or no Dak the Cowboys will still be here bud.

Swagger

Reaction score
Chill Batman as Jerry has extended Dak for another 4 years (yes he gets another bite of the Apple) and Romo was almost 10 years ago.
I can feel your panic.........the fear of this just might be Dakko's last season or worse he is a Post June 1st cut?
Dak or no Dak the Cowboys will still be here bud.
:laugh:

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
I'll always side with the vastly superior, more talented, more likeable player. It's was I do. I couldn't care less if it makes little Wak worshippers like you mad. You're a Dak before Dallas fan bud, that's the lowest of the low. When your stat padding, bag chasing phoney with the worst playoff record of all time leaves you'll throw a tantrum and start bashing the new QB before he even sets foot on the field because it's what you do.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You be objective. Dak has led us to 3 in a row 12-5 seasons and 3 straight playoff appearances. Romo never accomplished either of the two. You should appreciate the QB who has done more for the Cowboys than the one who did less.
Stop lying and crediting Dak with wins he wasn’t even a part of.

I know you’re in panic mode because it’s all coming to an end, but no need to lie for Dakky poo.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Romo was an UDFA who the Cowboys lucked out on. They never actually surrounded him with the talent and instead chose to live their life based on Romo bailing them out. Crappy line play on both sides of the ball and routinely terrible defense.

Dak again was a QB they lucked out on. They found a serviceable dude in the 4th round and surrounded him with a lot more than they did with Romo but not nearly enough. The run defense continues to struggle but compared to the Romo years yes this is a more talented team that has underachieved by a lot.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
If Mahomes was the QB of Dallas, would he have played better than Dak against GB?
I saw Mahomes play as a QB of a team with that level of Dallas playoff defense. He lost a lot of games in college and turned it over.
Idiotic scouts thought it was his fault he lost 65-59.
They drafted Baker Mayfield at 1 and him at 10.
Hope this helps!!!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has had plenty of help over the years. People around here act like he's been burdened with terrible teams and its ridiculous.
I didn't say otherwise. Defense hasn't always been good, but offense has typically been strong but not lived up to expectation in the playoffs. A few times they put up big numbers, but chasing a big deficit

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mahomes doesn’t need help. Andy didn’t pay Hill for a reason and he was right. They don’t break the bank for weapons like have to elevate Dak
Again, it's nonsensical to suggest the best TE in football, a strong RB, a strong O-Line and a defense that was 2nd in the NFL against both yards and scoring didn't help the Chiefs win.

Being a QB able to do more with the talent on his team than other QBs doesn't mean he doesn't need the talent on his team.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
You be objective. Dak has led us to 3 in a row 12-5 seasons and 3 straight playoff appearances. Romo never accomplished either of the two. You should appreciate the QB who has done more for the Cowboys than the one who did less.
Again, not sure what Romo has to do with any of this. Neither of them led us anywhere in the playoffs

renny

Reaction score
well yes

dak want all the money dak can have all the blame

that is why franchise qb get so much because they can elevate every one around them and they get less talent because of the salary cap

well dak cant but real franchise qb can
Dak didn't get anything (ALL IN)!

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Again, it's nonsensical to suggest the best TE in football, a strong RB, a strong O-Line and a defense that was 2nd in the NFL against both yards and scoring didn't help the Chiefs win.

Being a QB able to do more with the talent on his team than other QBs doesn't mean he doesn't need the talent on his team.
My point was that Mahomes elevates those players; I don’t think you rank them that high if Dak was their QB.

I don’t think we’re saying completely opposite things here.

Either you think Dak has earned Mahomes type money and he’s the same caliber player or you agree with me and you’re just arguing for the sake of arguing