Dez: Get ready to take the blame Dak

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So what? 90% of Cowboys fans are fed up with the bum. You criticized and hated on Romo his whole career and now you're mad that people are doing the same with a player you like, so hypocritical. Get over it.
Romo went Hollywood from Day 1. Dak never has. Romo wanted to be a golf and basketball star. Dak lives and breathes football. Romo grew up a Packers fan, idolizing Brett Favre. Dak grew up a Cowboys fan, wanting to win championships like Roger Staubach. Dak is still here and going to continue to be here, so get over it.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Romo went Hollywood from Day 1. Dak never has. Romo wanted to be a golf and basketball star. Dak lives and breathes football. Romo grew up a Packers fan, idolizing Brett Favre. Dak grew up a Cowboys fan, wanting to win championships like Roger Staubach. Dak is still here and going to continue to be here, so get over it.
Top 5 jersey sales. Does not sound like people are tired of buying his jersey.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
BS. You clearly dislike Dak. Stop fibbing by saying you don't dislike him after all the baloney full of hatred you just spewed. Romo had it all time worst? Are you kidding? Romo was surrounded with a franchise record 13 pro bowlers, yet he was too busy going to Cabo in the middle of the playoffs, then coming back and saying he didn't care about perception and the example/image he was setting.
No! That’s just the words of a fan with an agenda. I’m looking at this as a rational, objective fan who wants to see better. I didn’t think Romo was great either. I just think he was more hampered with his line late in career. If you were objective you’d admit that Dak has had a blessed existence here. He and the team haven’t gotten it done. No player in our team is worth what he wants and it’s weird to me that fans pick a side dig in. I admit when Dak looks good and call him out when he’s an issue. It’s simple.

Last edited:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
This is the issue. It’s made up opinion. So every Cowboy player should be a lifelong Cowboy fan? Bizarre rant. Be objective. This isn’t Romo v Dak. It’s Dak and is he leading us anywhere vs the money we pay him,

Chasing6

Reaction score
No! That’s just the words of a fan with an agenda. I’m looking at this as a rational, objective fan who wants to see better. I didn’t think Romo was great either. I just think he was more hampered with his line late in career. If you were objective you’d admit that Dak has had a blessed existence here. He and the team haven’t gotten it done. No player in our team is worth what he wants and it’s weird to me that fans get pick a side dig in. I admit when Dak looks good and call him out when he’s an issue. It’s simple.
No one knows what he wants. Why do people keep saying that? He has not come out with any demands. His only comments have been that he is confident that something can be worked out.

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
I'm done with Dak but fans that think getting rid of the Qb is going to change things around here will be disappointed. Jerry and his dipstick son are the real problem and that isn't changing.
If you look at the Bengals before they drafted Burrows, they were eerily similar to us

They had Andy Dalton at QB and his stats and achievements are very similar to Waks.

The moment the Bengals drafted Burrows, their entire culture changed and are now seen as legitimate SB contenders

The Bengals had a crappy owner before Burrows got there and they still have the same crappy owner to this day.

What changed?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
If you look at the Bengals before they drafted Burrows, they were eerily similar to us

They had Andy Dalton at QB and his stats and achievements are very similar to Waks.

The moment the Bengals drafted Burrows, their entire culture changed and are now seen as legitimate SB contenders

The Bengals had a crappy owner before Burrows got there and they still have the same crappy owner to this day.

What changed?
They have a crappy owner but they aren't a circus. We are. This team just has to overcome a lot to succeed. This team is always in the limelight and it's put there by this current GM.

Chasing6

Reaction score
They have a crappy owner but they aren't a circus. We are. This team just has to overcome a lot to succeed. This team is always in the limelight and it's put there by this current GM.
Damn he has more Brown's than Jones' on his executive team. We may not be the worst run team in the NFL.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Do they have a GM? A CEO?
There is no pressure on that team because nobody cares about them. I actually think that's what's going on with Dak and many of the current Cowboys. They crack under the pressure before the game is even played and Jerry doesn't help by talking to the media like he does. This all didn't start with Dak. This was going on when Romo was the QB too. We need an all time great to overcome what Jerry brings to this team. He's also showed that he's incompetent when trying to find a QB. Both Romo and Dak fell into his lap. Don't know why anyone thinks he'll all of a sudden become a good GM now.

Chasing6

Reaction score
There is no pressure on that team because nobody cares about them. I actually think that's what's going on with Dak and many of the current Cowboys. They crack under the pressure before the game is even played and Jerry doesn't help by talking to the media like he does. This all didn't start with Dak. This was going on when Romo was the QB too. We need an all time great to overcome what Jerry brings to this team. He's also showed that he's incompetent when trying to find a QB. Both Romo and Dak fell into his lap. Don't know why anyone thinks he'll all of a sudden become a good GM now.
What we need is Belichick.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So an extension was signed............do tell. :eek:

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Give me a break lol, stop acting like you know these men personally. You have no clue what they want/wanted to achieve, what their motivations are/were. Who freaking cares what team Romo rooted for when he was a kid, what kind of argument is that? A lot of athletes practice other sports, it's actually a good thing believe it or not. It's okay to have more than one passion in life, shocking I know.

And I don't see how Romo ''going Hollywood'' and ''chasing bimbos'' is worse than Dak going under for 10+ hours because he wanted a Daffy Duck butt cheek tattoo. He didn't ask for the Cowboys permission and it literally could have killed him. It was a dumb selfish decision, just like Romo going on vacation before the playoffs in 08 was a dumb selfish decision. Dak is not this morally superior superhero you're depicting him as, he's human and I'm sure he's made his share of mistakes like everyone else.

Anyway, after 8 years of non-results, fans have a right to hate on Dak just like you have a right to hate on Romo even if I think the reasons you stated are laughable. Admit you simply didn't like the guy, it's okay. Cut the ''he didn't have Cowboys pajamas when he was 6'' bs.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Give me a break lol, stop acting like you know these men personally. You have no clue what they want/wanted to achieve, what their motivations are/were. Who freaking cares what team Romo rooted for when he was a kid, what kind of argument is that? A lot of athletes practice other sports, it's actually a good thing believe it or not. It's okay to have more than one passion in life, shocking I know.

And I don't see how Romo ''going Hollywood'' and ''chasing bimbos'' is worse than Dak going under for 10+ hours because he wanted a Daffy Duck butt cheek tattoo. He didn't ask for the Cowboys permission and it literally could have killed him. It was a dumb selfish decision, just like Romo going on vacation before the playoffs in 08 was a dumb selfish decision. Dak is not this morally superior superhero you're depicting him as, he's human and I'm sure he's made his share of mistakes like everyone else.

Anyway, after 8 years of non-results, fans have a right to hate on Dak just like you have a right to hate on Romo even if I think the reasons you stated are laughable. Admit you simply didn't like the guy, it's okay. Cut the ''he didn't have Cowboys pajamas when he was 6'' bs.
Dak isn't Batman?
Jeez..........Bummer!!! :eek:

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Dak isn't Batman?
Jeez..........Bummer!!! :eek:
Superhero-wise, he's Howard the Duck on a good day. Dak the lame duck.

George Lucas' Howard the Duck movie made The Matrix possible - Polygon

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No! That’s just the words of a fan with an agenda. I’m looking at this as a rational, objective fan who wants to see better. I didn’t think Romo was great either. I just think he was more hampered with his line late in career. If you were objective you’d admit that Dak has had a blessed existence here. He and the team haven’t gotten it done. No player in our team is worth what he wants and it’s weird to me that fans pick a side dig in. I admit when Dak looks good and call him out when he’s an issue. It’s simple.
Oh, shut it already. Biggest hidden Romo excuses around.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This is the issue. It’s made up opinion. So every Cowboy player should be a lifelong Cowboy fan? Bizarre rant. Be objective. This isn’t Romo v Dak. It’s Dak and is he leading us anywhere vs the money we pay him,
You be objective. Dak has led us to 3 in a row 12-5 seasons and 3 straight playoff appearances. Romo never accomplished either of the two. You should appreciate the QB who has done more for the Cowboys than the one who did less.