Twitter: Dez Gives Advice to Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Your deflecting.

The point of his tweet is that Dak Prescott can’t read defenses.
I know the point of his tweet is that….it just doesn’t make sense to me that he can’t read defenses now I’ve never hears that complaint prior to this season….no one said it week 1.

mardwin

Reaction score
Dak haters salivating and foaming from the mouth like they have rabies….

Your boy just sucks and people are sharing their observation. Everyone wants him to succeed (win super bowls) in Dallas including the people you call haters.

Gator88

Reaction score
What’s your point?
That bringing up Romo's interceptions when talking about Dak's postseason performance is foolish. Dak getting advice from someone that he already had a relationship with and at the minimum did some things better couldn't hurt.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Now why did a Cowboys fan decide to tag Tad and tell him to tell Dak to take Dez's advice? lol

starcity214

Reaction score
How about he goes to get advice from Aikman, someone to actually do something in the playoffs.

Aikman would probably say the same thing.
Aikman sounds like a broken record when it comes to Dak-

"with theses safeties playing the run and giving dallas 1 on 1 on the outside, Dak should take advantage"

Later on in that same game -

"I can't believe Dak isn't attacking their secondary, irving would have 10 catches blah blah blah.."

I fear for Aikman's health when he watches our games.. Sounds like he's about to have a heart attack lol

But all of this is a moot point. It's like asking Barry Sanders to give troy Hambrick advice and thinking it would turn him into a good RB lol

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Aikman would probably say the same thing.
Aikman sounds like a broken record when it comes to Dak-

"with theses safeties playing the run and giving dallas 1 on 1 on the outside, Dak should take advantage"

Later on in that same game -

"I can't believe Dak isn't attacking their secondary, irving would have 10 catches blah blah blah.."

I fear for Aikman's health when he watches our games.. Sounds like he's about to have a heart attack lol

But all of this is a moot point. It's like asking Barry Sanders to give troy Hambrick advice and thinking it would turn him into a good RB lol

Its exactly like this Hambrick tore up the league like barry did...LOL Romo is the barry Sanders of QB's..please say it loud and proud..lol

This is too great please tell me how Hambrick has done anything in this league to compare to what Dak has done BUT ROMO is considered anything like what Sanders did..lol

I guess it alike Dak is breaking Romo's records and troy was almost there..lol

Last edited:

fansince68

Reaction score
Romo was a student of the game and still is.. If they could talk he would tell him run for your life if your going to follow these long developing pass plays. Or start calling your own. Change the play. Call the slant or something to change the coverage. He is not making them change what they are doing,, He lets the defense dictate the game..
100% agree

Status
Not open for further replies.