Twitter: Dez Gives Advice to Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dez couldn't even read defenses himself. So many times, Dez went one way while Romo threw to him in another spot. Who was right? Often we would see Dez arguing with Romo. All of a sudden, Dez is saying Dak should get help from Romo? This is beyond laughable. It's pure hate and stupidity, especially since Dez has the balls to post it on Twitter for everyone to read such crap. If Dez truly cared or respected Dak, he would have contacted Dak in private. Instead, he spewed his attack in public for everyone to see. Dez is an idiot. Always has been. Always will be.

No dude i heard it here first Dez is a Cowboys legend..not Tony hill..not Alvin Harper.. not even...anyone who won anything ..Romo and Dez have won more than Dak and Cooper..if you dont know your a football idiot apparently...who would've known.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

"If you really want to keep it a buck…Dak need to call up Romo and talk about how to read Defenses so he can understand the D weaknesses on how to utilize his weapons in certain situations.."

Tony said he "figured it out" somewhere mid 2013. He should run a QB camp every offseason and prove it. He'd love it, and he'd get quality time with QBs across the league. Good for his day job.

Coy

Reaction score
Dez knows more about football than anyone here, so like him or not, he knows what he is talking about.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Yes if you remove context about how much the NFL has changed and strength of schedule.

LOL this forum, man. Some of you make this place embarrassing.
Dak only played 16 games, and the league is roughly the same as when Romo played.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Romo got better as his career went along. INTs and fumbles went way down and he read defenses like a book. The injuries shortened his career

Dak on the other hand hasn't improved and often seems clueless back there
And yet Romo couldn't get his job back even after he was healthy.. How do you explain that??;)

Dre11

Reaction score
How is he wrong though. On the drive before our last drive Dak is at midfield. 3rd and 5 he targets zeke in the flat? Then he targets Wilson on the 4th down play. Granted he was under pressure but that meant ceedee and cooper were 1 on 1. I’d rather go down giving one of them an opportunity

So Brady missed Miller wide open today on a 4th down play and threw incomplete to a covered wr, does that mean Brady can't read defenses, all qbs miss open guys

Loso86

Reaction score
Dez couldn't even read defenses himself. So many times, Dez went one way while Romo threw to him in another spot. Who was right? Often we would see Dez arguing with Romo. All of a sudden, Dez is saying Dak should get help from Romo? This is beyond laughable. It's pure hate and stupidity, especially since Dez has the balls to post it on Twitter for everyone to read such crap. If Dez truly cared or respected Dak, he would have contacted Dak in private. Instead, he spewed his attack in public for everyone to see. Dez is an idiot. Always has been. Always will be.
Dez. Isn't the QB so you lost me right off top and seriously. ALL the Cowboys alum are talking even Haley called out LG and The Center. If you don't like Dez just say it. If Irvin would've said it would you be upset?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dak only played 16 games, and the league is roughly the same as when Romo played.

No, the hell it isn't. Completion % and QB ratings have raised since Romo retired. 8 QBs had a rating over 100 this year, two QBs with over 40+ TDs, 12 QBs completed 67% more of their passes, etc.

The league has become even more QB friendly. Hell we are already seeing an influx of young QBs dominating - Burrow, Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, and I'm sure there will be more to come. Romo played in a tougher era that was starting to transition into what it is now.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dez. Isn't the QB so you lost me right off top and seriously. ALL the Cowboys alum are talking even Haley called out LG and The Center. If you don't like Dez just say it. If Irvin would've said it would you be upset?
Huh? What did you write? You lost me.

Dez shouldn't talk. So many times he and Romo were never on the same page. Many times, one would see Dez verbally fighting with Romo on the sidelines. Why is that?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
No dude i heard it here first Dez is a Cowboys legend..not Tony hill..not Alvin Harper.. not even...anyone who won anything ..Romo and Dez have won more than Dak and Cooper..if you dont know your a football idiot apparently...who would've known.

Your posts are terrible, dude.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dak just had the most productive season in Cowboys history.
Hmmm. I always suspected Dak was better than Staubach, Meredith, Aikman ...
th

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This is the same Dez who said this shortly afterwards...

Sounds like he was either high or drunk.

Cebrin

Reaction score
This is the same Dez who said this shortly afterwards...

Sounds like he was either high or drunk.

I mean.....Romo has respect from players, and would easily check Moore. Not a bad idea. It'll never happen. Jerry won't offer him that much money. LOL

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I got you one better, Dak is better than Troy. smh

birdwells1

Reaction score
Yes please call Romo and ask him how to win big games...Dont call Brady..call Romo. Jesus Dez your not far removed from telling people Romo was part of a big comnspiracy to freeze you off the team because he wouldnt throw the ball to you..this comment makes total sense after that..LOL
Dez never said that about Romo.

Status
Not open for further replies.