Twitter: Dez: I don’t have no sympathy for coach Garrett losing his job

Alweezy

Reaction score
People getting lost in the "don't have no"...

and missing the heart of the message. The Cowboys are contenders again.

Once again, Dez speaking truth and people letting their opinions on the man, distract from a fan happy just like us.

Proof

Reaction score
Also, Dez needs to watch it. If he still wants to play in this league......no need in burning bridges with guys who are friends of Garrett. And you better believe he still has some friends around the league. His family is loved.

unfortunately he’s done man. Was hard enough surviving the smear campaign, but the injury after was likely too significant.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Me neither, Dez. It's taken far too long to get rid of that incompetent turd.

I am sooooooo looking forward to enjoying watching Cowboys football again.

this off season now has some meaning and purpose.

At least it will be interesting with the coaching changes, philosophy on offense and defense. FA watch, the draft. They get an extra minicamp type workout for having a new HC. Then what happen in TC.

if Garrett was still here, it would been very depressing.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Dez going all in on the Garrett's firing !

Dang ! Dez kicking garrett at the worst time !

Dez is harsh against garrett the exact same day he is fired ! Go Dez !

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
unfortunately he’s done man. Was hard enough surviving the smear campaign, but the injury after was likely too significant.
I think so too but from what I've seen he still has high hopes of joining the NFL. I'm sure Beast Mode joining a team a month ago gives him some hope for maybe next season.

Proof

Reaction score
I think so too but from what I've seen he still has high hopes of joining the NFL. I'm sure Beast Mode joining a team a month ago gives him some hope for maybe next season.
Yeah I’d love to see it.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
People getting lost in the "don't have no"...

and missing the heart of the message. The Cowboys are contenders again.

Once again, Dez speaking truth and people letting their opinions on the man, distract from a fan happy just like us.

They are? Jerry and Stephen are no longer running things? Well, yes then, they are contenders again!

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
giphy.gif

LLLOOOLLL

cern

Reaction score
Also, Dez needs to watch it. If he still wants to play in this league......no need in burning bridges with guys who are friends of Garrett. And you better believe he still has some friends around the league. His family is loved.
He needs to get in shape and show he really wants to play again.