Twitter: Dez: I don’t have no sympathy for coach Garrett losing his job

Grevus

Reaction score
Dez has no shot and taking shots at Garrett isn't going to help. I don't think Jerry really wanted Garrett gone but was left with no choice. The only job Dez could possibly have with the Cowboys is motivational speaker. (maybe)

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly. I honestly believe Garrett gave it his best shot. His shortcomings were not due to lack of effort. It's just that this NFL head coaching gig is hard. It's not something that just anyone can do. I'm not under any illusions that I could do a better job than Garrett. Now it's time for Jones to find one of the select few who can do this job well and hire him. And let him do his job.
Well said.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
So Most of the guys standing up for Garrett are those who wouldn’t have made any other football team and Garrett kept them because he liked them?

aria

Reaction score
And I ain’t got no sympathy for Dez. Dude can’t shut up, he’s a needy brat who feels he needs to stay relevant by using social media.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Can’t be. Nobody in their right mind respects this guy. I heard it here on Cowboys Zone!

If a guy gives you the job of a lifetime, you';d be forever grateful too. That has nothing to do with his coaching abilities, Deion loves JJ because he's a great owner/gm or because he paid him millions?

birdwells1

Reaction score
Garrett is passionate and loves football. Ok? Lol. So is everybody on this website. Fail again

Yeah show me the quote about what they (he and the players) accomplished together or where he was an outstanding coach.

birdwells1

Reaction score
No one other than the players and coaches really know what went on behind closed doors. I can’t imagine being a coach at the NFL level none of us can unless we have been there. It’s a tough profession dependent on results and in the end he wasn’t getting the desired results. A coach can only do so much but in the end it’s his job to put his players in the best possible situation to succeed. This mess ultimately sits on Jerry, whether it was his meddling or maybe putting Garrett in a position he wasn’t ready for who knows. Sometimes people are put in impossible situations to succeed

At the start and in the middle too, this guy should have never got the job he didn't have the credentials or work experience. I don't blame him if I were offered the job I'd take it to.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It’s not about the “power” he has. Some organizations don’t want to be around controversy or mess. Not everyone is the Cowboys or Browns. A guy who tends to dog out players or coaches on Twitter is a turn off for some teams.

Dez will never play again because he is washed up. Nothing to do with the horrid Garrett.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Why should Dez?

Garrett didn't have any sympathy for Dez, nor did basically anyone else. Good on ya Dez. Wish you were still a Cowboy.

jnday

Reaction score
Which is it?

Is Jer-Jer the reason the Cowboys seem incompetent, or was it Jason's fault?
Read one thread, it's all on Jerry.
Read another thread, It's Jason's incompetence.

Anybody know?
The buck stops at Jerry. His ego makes him want all the credit of any success that the team has, so he has to take credit for the massive failures as well. He wants attention, he should get it.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
We wasted Romo's prime, let's not waste Daks. A competent coach could have done damage this season with how the NFC is playing. Dez speaks truth
He's also out of a job and will most likely never play another down in the nfl. He's also doesn't have the brains to coach. I will give him one prop....he does have a passion for winning, he just doesn't know how to control it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m posting regularly, apart from some holiday traveling. I just don’t reply to stupid, repetitive questions that I’ve already answered repeatedly. That narrows down the options these days, unfortunately.

So what happened to your montage love fest of a signature hailing Garrett as coach of the year?

Tell me...…….do you expect the NFL coaching vacancies to be lining up to interview the great Garrett?