Twitter: Dez: I'll always love the Cowboys

JustChip

Reaction score
If only he had showed that he wanted to stay with the team even if it meant re working his contract to stay with the team

I wouldn't have done that if I were the Cowboys. Very few people, let alone athletes that are or had been at the top of the game, would be able to mentally adjust to having their salary cut. The most likely scenario is that it would be a serious inhibitor for Dez and counter-productive to the team.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Say what you want, playing here was a dream for him. Like Michael Irvin, he will probably bleed blue and silver the rest of his life.

Dez completely ignores Garrett in his thank you list . He dislikes Garrett , as all ex-players who have played for him , and now have a spotlight gave said .

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
This situtation is like Stephen A Smith's hairline, its dying out and thats all theres is to it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prince and robin Williams are among some millionaires that committed suicide. Michael Jackson wasn't a happy man despite the wealth. Curt cobain. The list is long. I doubt dez is a happy person. Ergo I feel sorry for him.
He looked pretty happy at the strip club last night. ;)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
How does this refute him being a legend here?
It just shows what we have had.

20 years from now, all that will and should be remembered from Bryant is that he caught a lot of fades for easy TDs and got shafted in Green Bay.

cern

Reaction score
I don't hate dez. Appreciate what he did thru 2014. Accept the fact injuries curtailed his skills 2015 until his release. But he was clearly a legend in his own mind. No roh or hof in his future.

The Natural

Reaction score
dez.gif

“He caught a lot of fades for easy tds” lol

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez was the greatest contested catch WR I've ever seen. Bar none. It was unreal the way he could go up and get the ball with a defender draped all over him.

But there hasn't been a single moment this season that I've missed him. It was the best thing we did in the offseason.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It would have served Dez well to remember his love for the Cowboys before he started criticizing them for selfish reasons.

It's interesting to know that in reconsidering his time with them that he realizes he might have done things a bit differently.