Dez laughs at Scott Linehan, says he knew what we were doing when watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Reaction score
What part of turning down offers do you guys not get?
Why is Dez turning down offers?

Because he is not getting offered what he thinks he is worth. That’s why the Cowboys let him go.

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score

Because he is not getting offered what he thinks he is worth. That’s why the Cowboys let him go.

Could be more to it than that.

Maybe he didn't want to wait for Mayfield to start and maybe not particularly enthused with playing with Flacco.

I doubt Dez would want to play for Pats seeing as how stingy they are if it was all about money.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dez is a fool to laugh at guys gainfully employed by the NFL when he's been fired and still not employed in football. The joke is on Dez.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Let's rewind and throw Zeke back in and find out.

How did the 95 Cowboys look without Emmitt during the holdout?

Yeah, Dez compares to the NFL's all time rushing leader.

Zeke was there about 9-10 games with Dez a year ago. Was the offense great?

Kevinicus

Reaction score

Hard to say. I don't know what his criteria/priority is when deciding. Either way, if he wanted to be playing, he could be. The fact that he is not, is his choice.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dez is a fool to laugh at guys gainfully employed by the NFL when he's been fired and still not employed in football. The joke is on Dez.
he IS the joke. The more he talks or tweets the more it verifies that.

catiii

Reaction score
Wow, I wasn't aware he'd turned down the Ravens. Doesn't seem smart, but I suppose he can live off the interest on the millions he's made anyway. Some of us have got to work just to make ends meet with modest lifestyles and 21 yr old vehicles. :p<---for you Dez!
I don't think I feel too sorry for Dez, but I do think he probably had a good idea of what was being called.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Aikman's team told you what they were doing. This team tries to be coy, but everyone knows the mind of Garrett and Linehan.

I thought Dak would bring some type of leadership, poise, and grit to this team. I was mistaken.

Anyone doubting Jimmy Johnson's affect on this franchise, is delirious in their minds. His players weren't all choir boys, but they performed on the field.

He was able to fire up the quiet, control the crazy, and intimidate his opposition. Coaching goes beyond the field and cameras.

If change does not soon come to this team, Lawrence, Elliott and others will move on. Some players want more than a star on the side of their helmets.

Status
Not open for further replies.