Dez laughs at Scott Linehan, says he knew what we were doing when watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or else what? Look I'm a straight shooter, so if you're threatening me with a permanent ban, then Ok go ahead.

End of the day, you moved my post to keep everything all lovely in the fan section. You know it, I know it. Do as you please

I know you like to act like some tough guy but sooner or later being wrong has to get old and tiring and you should just move on from it instead of continuing to stick your foot in your mouth and being proven wrong time and time again.

I never said a permaban. But you can be benched like anyone else, even like the guy you in your silliness claims is kissing my but when he was not.

Secondly I did NOT move your post or this thread to the Drama zone...Another mod moved it.

I was going to move it to the NFL zone where it belongs IMO, but another mod seen fit to move it to the Drama zone where they felt fit to move it to.

And we don't do it to keep things lovely in the fan zone. If that was case we would one or two threads on the fan zone at most because most threads are negative against a team that is looking like crap. But continue to act like we are hiding things when we are not and again you will look foolish. If you got a problem how a mod acts on this site, instead of talking about it in the public forums...PM the site owner with the problem and he will look into the issue.

Continue to do so in public forums is against the rules and you know this so quit playing the victim card.

Frozen700

Reaction score
I know you like to act like some tough guy but sooner or later being wrong has to get old and tiring and you should just move on from it instead of continuing to stick your foot in your mouth and being proven wrong time and time again.

I never said a permaban. But you can be benched like anyone else, even like the guy you in your silliness claims is kissing my but when he was not.

Secondly I did NOT move your post or this thread to the Drama zone...Another mod moved it.

I was going to move it to the NFL zone where it belongs IMO, but another mod seen fit to move it to the Drama zone where they felt fit to move it to.

And we don't do it to keep things lovely in the fan zone. If that was case we would one or two threads on the fan zone at most because most threads are negative against a team that is looking like crap. But continue to act like we are hiding things when we are not and again you will look foolish. If you got a problem how a mod acts on this site, instead of talking about it in the public forums...PM the site owner with the problem and he will look into the issue.

Continue to do so in public forums is against the rules and you know this so quit playing the victim card.

Oh well if it wasn't you, then direct my message to them. Obviously they feel some type of way.

All I did was post what Dez said. I didn't make this post giving my opinion. So for it to get thrown in drama zone shows that mod or admin is trying to do away with posts that they feel is any critique to the team

Status
Not open for further replies.